Boost the Cuse is October 25th | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boost the Cuse is October 25th

Am I the only person here who did not get socks? I just get multiple solicitations -- but no socks. But I sent a check anyhow.

Last edited:
Am I the only person here who did not get socks? I just get multiple solicitations -- but no socks. But I sent a check anyhow.

We didn't get any socks.

Last edited by a moderator:
No socks for me. I was complaining bitterly several threads ago.

The socks were only for 1st time donors. I had been wondering also. It was to thank them for joining the crew of SU donors. Ooops just saw someone above said that already. I am sure some of you can "ask" for socks and get them.

Thanks for posting. I think we should try and remind the board many times before 10/25. Getting people to donate, whether $5 or more, goes a long way to the schools ranking. The number of donors matters more than the amounts. With the passionate base of fans on this board, we can really help the school and it doesn't have to cost much at all. While I believe money for the general scholarship fund to attract great students is important, non-alum sports fans can donate to the AD fund. It's a win win. Hope the board really rallies around this and we get a good amount of support.
What he said. We moved up TEN spots in our rankings this year. This campaign gets the number of donors up. This a definitely used in the college rankings. Besides you help our students get a better student experience of one that is as good as what you experienced. Grant money, additional staff, supplies, programming, new courses, are some of the areas that this money will go to. Or helping Veteran's return to school. So many good things come from these campaigns. THIS is WHY it is counted in the college rankings.

Hey everyone on here from AZ. Please go to the Boost the Cuse site and donate using your AZ zip code...Or use mine 85022. We are aiming high here in AZ today during this 24 hour campaign. No amount is too small. No amount is too big. It is more about the numbers. Donating $10 is fine if that is what you can donate.

And everyone else not in AZ donate too!!! I'm on the philanthropy committee of the National Alumni Board, so it is part of my wheelhouse to get you all to donate.

I have 2 parts to my mission. AZ and the rest of the world!!

Boost the 'Cuse II · GiveCampus

To be honest I wasn’t expecting anything and still don’t. Didn’t realize some people even got socks till the posts here. I am thankful for those clear bags, no problems at all entering.