Boston College — Away discussion thread | Syracusefan.com

Boston College — Away discussion thread

GeauxSU

2022 Cali Winner (Points Scored/Passing TDs)
Making this thread to inform all board members that Cityside Tavern will be hosting the Greater Boston Alumni Association before tip. It’s just down the street in Brighton [5 min drive, 20 min walk] weather will be cold but clear. Please stop by and join us if you’re going to be able to make it to the game! Who all is coming? Should be a fairly nice contingent of SU fans at the game, there always is. Tickets are still inexpensive. For anyone coming in from out of town looking for a quick bite before tip, I recommend either Pinos or Eagles Deli, they will provide much better food than anything in Conte. LGO!

Making this thread to inform all board members that Cityside Tavern will be hosting the Greater Boston Alumni Association before tip. It’s just down the street in Brighton [5 min drive, 20 min walk] weather will be cold but clear. Please stop by and join us if you’re going to be able to make it to the game! Who all is coming? Should be a fairly nice contingent of SU fans at the game, there always is. Tickets are still inexpensive. For anyone coming in from out of town looking for a quick bite before tip, I recommend either Pinos or Eagles Deli, they will provide much better food than anything in Conte. LGO!

Glad it won't be as cold as last year.

I stayed at the Marriot right by Cityside.
Some pipes burst or something and the lower 2 or 3 floors flooded.
Fortunately I was on the 5th floor I think.

Staying there again this year anyway lol

The walk over from Cityside is really nice along the reservoir.

I'm west of Worcester and my friends are picking me up on their way from Hartford around 3, so hopefully we'll have time to stop in.

IMG_1558.jpeg