Boston College | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boston College

It's as if BC isn't even trying anymore. Well, in anything but hockey. Sad. This is the DeFilippo legacy - get the school into the ACC, kick back, and relax.

Reactions: cto
It's as if BC isn't even trying anymore. Well, in anything but hockey. Sad. This is the DeFilippo legacy - get the school into the ACC, kick back, and relax.
I hate to even bring this up but wouldn't the ACC be better off with Yukon than BC. I understand the arguments but BC is a fricken joke.

Jake's was help create the big east, smoke cartons of cigs, look the other way while Buzz robs the athletic dept.

I could care less about having a terrible BC team in the ACC. Would rather have them over UConn because it's a comparable institution, and frankly having a geographic "neighbor" who is horrible is better for Syracuse recruiting.

Easy wins, access to away games for fans/alums...it's why the BiG is perfectly happy with Rutgers too.

For Boston, for Boston - the outhouse on the hill.
B.C. SUCKS AND ALWAYS WILL!!!
For Boston, for Boston - the outhouse on the hill.
Millhouse, Chip and Lil Joe had a better version... Please Millhouse or Chip... repeat it here.

I'd try to find a way to blame it on those blue shorts ... :rolleyes:

ACC has to have a long and serious conversation about kicking out BC and replacing them with UConn. I say this despite my love for UConn being relegated to a mid-major conference.

why all the hate for bc? i feel bad for them

ACC has to have a long and serious conversation about kicking out BC and replacing them with UConn. I say this despite my love for UConn being relegated to a mid-major conference.

Never happen. The mafia prefers road trips to Boston over storz

55786226.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom