Boston prices compared to other regionals | Syracusefan.com

Boston prices compared to other regionals

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Are much more expensive on stubhub. Are we driving up the price for that too, just like the big east tournament? Damn you syracuse fans!

pretty sure the same thing happened last time there was a regional in boston

easy on the ms, we cant get tickets either

Doesn't it also have to do with the fact that the Midwest and South regionals are being held in football stadiums? A few more tickets to go around there. The Phoenix games are going to depend on who actually ends up out there since most teams west of the rockies are couchburn

And yes, I just wanted an excuse to use that emoticon.

I won't sit on that lawn ever again

Yup. It's laughable to even call it a lawn after that slopfest a few years ago. I agree, never again

Piggy-backing on the Boston thread, what are the benefits of buying both sessions now rather than buying the first session and (should we win) attempting to buy second-session tickets from the fans of losing teams?

Piggy-backing on the Boston thread, what are the benefits of buying both sessions now rather than buying the first session and (should we win) attempting to buy second-session tickets from the fans of losing teams?

Other than not having to get them there really isnt any. Unless its Syracuse vs. UNC and you pay 5x the face value.

I would think a benefit of buying them now is that I imagine mostly Cuse fans have tickets so there won't be too many tickets for the last session if Cuse advances

Thanks, guys. I think I should pull the trigger on these this weekend; Stubhub's prices have started to creep a little bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom