Both KY and NC Lose...how bout that | Syracusefan.com

Both KY and NC Lose...how bout that

I love it...UK had trouble with Vandy zone at the end of the game.

They really dont have many shooters...Lamb and Miller, and Wiltjer when he is in. Other than that nothing much.

UK was lost against that zone and actually didn't even kill them on the offensive glass when they were in zone.

Who would have figured that UK, SU, UNC and KU would all lose this weekend?

Which leads to believe if we had won the BE tourney we would have ended the season as the #1 ranked team in the country. Oh well...

Get UK in foul trouble and ZONE the H*** out of them...and our zone and our depth will be key for us in that game!

Which leads to believe if we had won the BE tourney we would have ended the season as the #1 ranked team in the country. Oh well...

What would that be like. Imagine everybody saying that we are the class of the coutnry, the odds-on favortie to win it all, etc. I'm not sure I'd like that. It would be like trying to lift a barbell that was too heavy. I'd rather be "in the mix" and turn out to be the team that does it.

Get UK in foul trouble and ZONE the H*** out of them...and our zone and our depth will be key for us in that game!

You can't get them in foul trouble if you settle for 3s on O.

You can't get them in foul trouble if you settle for 3s on O.
I know, we are going to have to go to the hole, with KJ and Waiters...Put the ball into melo down there too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom