Bourama Sidibe is averaging 9.3 fouls per 40 minutes | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Bourama Sidibe is averaging 9.3 fouls per 40 minutes

etan was the first orangeman to break the 4 block per game threshold (4.0) . any guesses as to who is #2 ?

(blocks were not a stat until 1975)

etan was the first orangeman to break the 4 block per game threshold (4.0) . any guesses as to who is #2 ?

(blocks were not a stat until 1975)
I would have said Rosie was first, so I'll choose him as second.

His reputation precedes him at this point. He’ll never get the benefit of the doubt by the refs

I hate to criticize any Cuse player but Sidibe is a 5 to 10-minute (tops) role player for most P5 teams. He should not be a starting center and playing as much as he should. I am sick and tired of his stupid fouls. Satalin said it best last game on radio: He's been in program for 3 years and should know better than commit so many stupid fouls. I think it was probably s mistake to redshirt Bol Ajack, but whatever. I hope Bol Ajack turns out OK or we get the Columbia transfer and Sidibe goes to the bench and only comes in for spot duty as a sub.

9.3 fouls ? so close to that mythical ever elusive triple double.
That was last season. He's currently at 7.2 per 40 minutes, so he's actually improved in that area.

according to orangehoops DC had 3.3 in 89. rosie and rony topped at 3 bpg. second place belongs to darryl (swat) watkins. he managed 3.5 in 07.

Syracuse Orange Season Blocked Shot Leaders

Ray needs to do a little editing work on some of those column headers. ;)

This is when I’m reminded of those random ignorant posters who state things like:
“Player X should be getting 3-4 blocks a game”.

Not realizing that averaging 2 bpg is actually very good, & 3 or more is elite, and has only been done a handful of times in program history.

And then there’s Etan w the year he averaged 4;
He’s the only Orange player with a career average above 3.

conrad mcrae was up there with etan's ability block wise. but like bourama he couldn't stay on the floor.

Wish nothing but the best for him personnally and hope he has a wonderful career after basketball but he should not be the starting center for an ACC team (I know that statement is on repeat for several years). AO, Rick Jackson and Christmas aren't walking through that door, not sure what the staff's challenge is with recruiting at least serviceable center who is not 6 ft 11; 185 LB er or 'a project'.

This is stupid he plays hard and we are muchharder to play against when he isn’t on the floor.

It’s not his fault recruiting isn’t what it used to be and there isn’t a 5 star on the roster. As you know the other centers are either being red shirted or are unplayable and should be redshirting. Sid contributed as a freshmen neither of Akok or Edwards might end up as good as him.

he has been much worse than I predicted especially after freshman year glimpses. His knee looks perfectly fine this year that’s not the issue. It’s bad timing, bad basketball IQ, weak hands, no strength

he has been much worse than I predicted especially after freshman year glimpses. His knee looks perfectly fine this year that’s not the issue. It’s bad timing, bad basketball IQ, weak hands, no strength
... and he's got no zero help inside and is asked to vacate his position any moment to cover a corner trey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom