Bowl eligible teams who didn't make a bowl | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bowl eligible teams who didn't make a bowl

The charity idea is wonderful but I'm not sure doing it for a reason like that (future SU fan) should be why one gives.

The charity idea is wonderful but I'm not sure doing it for a reason like that (future SU fan) should be why one gives.
How do you feel about the part of my post that you arbitrarily ignored? You know, the part where I said "[w]orst case scenario, it makes kids’ lives betters," meaning that helping out kids alone is enough motivation, and the rest is icing on a cake. Or did you miss that from your self righteous high horse as it blurred by?

Honestly, this game is huge for that reason. We traveled well to the Pinstripe, but what does that mean? We didn’t travel to Houston, but we were something like 6-6 and playing something around a 6-6 Minn team. What does that mean?

We now have a 9-3 team, we’re playing a relevant school (to us), we’re playing a quality opponent, and we’re playing in Florida.

Not showing up = we don’t travel
Showing up = more big bowls in our future when we’re eligible, and MUCH less drama.

This site should start a collection to buy tickets for a local children’s charity. We (someone) did that for the Texas Bowl, and I think it improved the lives of a bunch of kids and made SU *(very) slightly* more attractive to bowls.

I like helping kids, and I think it would be a neat tradition. Worst case scenario, it makes kids’ lives betters, and best case scenario, it make kids’ lives better while creating more future SU fans.

From what I can tell, we are not going to need any unconventional measures to travel well to Orlando. I do think our turnout is going to be impressive.

If all that has been overstated and we don't turn out, then we'll need to shut up on this message board going forward when it comes to road travel and bowl travel.

How do you feel about the part of my post that you arbitrarily ignored? You know, the part where I said "[w]orst case scenario, it makes kids’ lives betters," meaning that helping out kids alone is enough motivation, and the rest is icing on a cake. Or did you miss that from your self righteous high horse as it blurred by?

I meant no disrespect whatsoever and I apologize if it came across that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom