Bowl predictions | Syracusefan.com

Bowl predictions

Cusemm

Walk On
espn has us sitting in the independence bowl right now. I would want to know wether they have us at 5-7 or 6-6

espn has us sitting in the independence bowl right now. I would want to know wether they have us at 5-7 or 6-6

Both guys have us there, and neither of them have an SEC team as the opponent, even though it's an SEC slot. Not enough teams will qualify?

SB Nation has us in Quick Lane against Northwestern, and they have a ** next to us which means 5-7 APR entry.

I imagine an independence bowl in LA would be poorly attended by our fans as we have our date @ death valley next year set and most folks would rather go to that

Any bowl this year would be great, even if we go in with 5 wins. Last year several of the 5 win teams won their bowl game.

Seems like a bowl will take a chance if we are 5-7 just because they know it'll be exciting to watch.

Any bowl this year would be great, even if we go in with 5 wins. Last year several of the 5 win teams won their bowl game.

5 win teams were 3-0 in their bowl games.

Confident that theres a few Big 10/SEC teams that are ripe for the picking to get "upset" by a 5-7 CUSE.

I'm not sure it is up to the bowl. I think the bowls are obligated to take the 5-7 teams in order of their APR ranking.

Didn't know that. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom