Bowl Ticket Email From SU Athletics | Syracusefan.com

Bowl Ticket Email From SU Athletics

BVille44

All Conference
Here is the email from SU Athletics regarding bowl game tickets. If you go to the Cuse.com/Bowls link you can sign up Andre indicate your bowl preference.

Head coach Dino Babers and the Syracuse Orange are ready for the bowl season! The ‘Cuse is back in the post season after a 9-3 regular season and will learn its bowl destination on Sunday, Dec. 2.

Tickets for the Syracuse fan section and Syracuse travel packages for the Orange’s bowl game will go on sale immediately after Syracuse’s bowl destination is announced on the ESPN College Football Bowl show, which will be broadcast live from noon to 4 pm.

Fans are invited to visit www.Cuse.com/Bowls to view travel and ticket package options after the announcement. Seat assignments for the game will be determined based on Priority Point total and the number of requests received.

To learn which bowls the Orange are eligible for and to indicate your interest in attending these bowls, visit www.Cuse.com/Bowls.

Fans with questions are invited to call the Syracuse Athletics Ticket Sales staff at 888-DOME-TIX.

Dropdown shows values up to 20?? So do I assign 20 to the one I like the most and 0 to ones I don't care about?

We can still go to the fiesta?

I'll sign up Andre right now.

Wait, signing him up for what?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors