Bowl TV Ratings (SYR-WVU #9) | Syracusefan.com

Bowl TV Ratings (SYR-WVU #9)

There are a lot of things to be excited about, but I think the list is missing several bowls. Playing @ 5:15pm on a Friday hurt television ratings a little. Hopefully our game will finish in the top ten.

Went into bowl season thinking our matchup was one of the better games and we delivered @ #5:
College Football TV Ratings

Things to be excited about!

Well they aren't updated for all the bowls that came after but we did well in comparison with past Orlando Bowls and also trended up where most are down.

Cheers,
Neil

Not bad. The Alamo bowl surprises me two non descript programs not in big cities.

There are a lot of things to be excited about, but I think the list is missing several bowls. Playing @ 5:15pm on a Friday hurt television ratings a little. Hopefully our game will finish in the top ten.

Yes looks like it is filling in, we are sitting at #9 now. Still good!

Went into bowl season thinking our matchup was one of the better games and we delivered @ #5:
College Football TV Ratings

Things to be excited about!
We almost beat the ratings for the Gator, which was played in prime time against a big name SEC opponent. The attendance at the Camping World Bowl was considerably better than the attendance at the Gator. Not bad for a regional matchup.

If anyone ever tries to say NC State travels better than Syracuse, or is more attractive to bowls, check the numbers. The Camping World Bowl committee made the right call on this one.

Sorry Joe, but I'm not sorry.

These numbers are why football won't die or be killed off. People still love the game. Hell, even the NFL saw an increase by 5% year over year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom