Box Score | Syracusefan.com

Box Score

Ghost

Gentleman of the Night
We took more shots, and shot a better percentage.

We took more threes and shot a better percentage.

We shot a better percentage from the free throw line.

We had more steals and more blocks.

We had one more turnover. One less assist.

They outrebounded us by 15. Ouch.

They had 15 more phantom fouls called in their favor. Game over.

I kind of wish James had played a bit more of KJo's minutes tonight...although foul trouble kept him out of there for a lot of time. Although I guess foul trouble made everyone sit in situations they normally wouldn't.

between joseph and cj we got very little. not sure why dirty got such little run esp. in the second half when we needed quick points. at least he is a legit threat from oustide. OSU was just playing off of fair and helping like mad...

They didn't kill us on boards; they didn't kill us from 3 (seemed like Smith was fire though); just seemed like they had 30 more FTs than they did

officials really inserted themselves into the game tonite. Wish we could have settled it without them being such a big part of the game.

Nothing shooting a higher percentage from the field, line, 3pt, only having 1 more TO and losing by multipe possessions!

between joseph and cj we got very little. not sure why dirty got such little run esp. in the second half when we needed quick points. at least he is a legit threat from oustide. OSU was just playing off of fair and helping like mad...
Dirty fouled out in 11mins of play he was saddled with 4 fouls most of the 2nd half! Dion fouled out in 20mins!

We were called for 31fouls in the Wisconsin and Kst games combined! Tonight we were called for 29fouls! 6 TO game we were called for a total of 30 fouls!

Dirty fouled out in 11mins of play he was saddled with 4 fouls most of the 2nd half! Dion fouled out in 20mins!

Dirty did foul out one other game, otherwise never had a game with more than 3. He played 25 against ND and fouled out.

Dion had never had a game this year with more than 3 fouls.

Dirty did foul out one other game, otherwise never had a game with more than 3. He played 25 against ND and fouled out.

Dion had never had a game this year with more than 3 fouls.
I am 100% convinced this game was intentional not ref'ed fairly!

I am 100% convinced this game was intentional not ref'ed fairly!

NCAA didnt want two Big East teams in the final four. Had the L'Ville game ended differently (glad for them it didn't), or had we played the early game I'm fairly certain we would've seen a differently officiated game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom