Brace yourself mods | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Brace yourself mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the ban button all dusted off if it gets out of hand. This isn't Syracuse.com although some try to make it that.
We got your back. My delete finger is ready.

Usually when we hire a new coach, I have a lot of enthusiasm and I am on board from day 1. Then as time goes on, the stands get emptier and my enthusiasm wanes until I start not even watching some games or entire games.

This time, I'm gonna start at the bottom and see if they give me anything to work my way back on board.

I'm being dramatic, I know. I'll probably be on board. Sigh.

Ash is my least favorite candidate... Seems like a semi-lateral move...

v0wp9.jpg

Usually when we hire a new coach, I have a lot of enthusiasm and I am on board from day 1. Then as time goes on, the stands get emptier and my enthusiasm wanes until I start not even watching some games or entire games.

This time, I'm gonna start at the bottom and see if they give me anything to work my way back on board.

I'm being dramatic, I know. I'll probably be on board. Sigh.

Maybe that is a good thing, seeing as the last few didnt work out.

We should have figured out from his other hires that he's going to pick someone who he knows. We can all hope that the people he knows are competent. But not exactly the way to fire up the fanbase. We get rid of one 40-something DC from a B1G program for another one. Doesn't exactly show the world we learned anything from that experience.

So where have all of you guys gotten the inside info on the offense he's running? Can't seem to find it anywhere. I mean, it can't just be baseless assumptions. No one would complain this much without SOME kind of intel.

USMCSnyper said:
Maybe we get a really good OC with Ash? (Ducks and hides) Ashes to ashes...dust to...ah crap lol

Exactly. IF it is ash, he's not the offensive guy many want, but we should wait to see who the OC is.

We have the ban button all dusted off if it gets out of hand. This isn't Syracuse.com although some try to make it that.
You may as well give me my timeout now. This could be the biggest letdown hire I have ever seen. It's kind of like the scene in planes trains and automobiles when Steve martin rents a car only for it to not be there then have to walk all the way back to be told they are out of cars.

Exactly. IF it is ash, he's not the offensive guy many want, but we should wait to see who the OC is.
I would be surprised if we knew the OC when his name is put out there.

You may as well give me my timeout now. This could be the biggest letdown hire I have ever seen. It's kind of like the scene in planes trains and automobiles when Steve martin rents a car only for it to not be there then have to walk all the way back to be told they are out of cars.
this is what you get when you hire an AD to clean up basketball misbehavior whose lone football move was to hire a boise st guy to keep a successful program going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom