Bracket is Irrelevant Within Reason...... | Syracusefan.com

Bracket is Irrelevant Within Reason......

newmexicuse

All Conference
We got a reasonable bracket.

Today's action - Ky. & NC losses preceded by our loss yesterday only proves that any team that is essentially an 8 seed or better can be a threat to topple a high seed and make a deep run...and that is being conservative if you look at some of the runs by mid-majors in recent years.

Bottom line - it is not about our bracket and our opponents. It is about US. We are a #1 seed, when we play our game...we win - end of story.

I will assume the first round is a gimme. After that - we need to play our game every time out. If we do, we will keep advancing.

UNCA is 99 in the RPI. Are 16's usually that high? Multiple BE teams much lower than that.

Edit: Answered my own question. No, UNCA is the highest rated 16 seed in the field.

Correct - any round past the first could be your last.

Let's Go Orange!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

UNCA is 99 in the RPI. Are 16's usually that high? Multiple BE teams much lower than that.
Are you worried about making history ???

PS - 16 x 4 = 64 plus one so, in theory other than a few odd teams that win their conf tourneys almost anybody in the dance should have an RPI of say 75 or better. How can you complain about a 99 ??

I don't recall complaining. Usually all 16's are scrub autobids. UNCA is not. That was focus of my post. Thanks for sniping though - helps the community atmosphere around here.

I don't recall complaining. Usually all 16's are scrub autobids. UNCA is not. That was focus of my post. Thanks for sniping though - helps the community atmosphere around here.
We will roll them. Read my post on them. Their tallest player is 6'5" and they dont shoot it well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom