Bracketology | Syracusefan.com

Bracketology

SUOrangeSU

All Conference
Joey Buckets has us as the last "First Four Out"..Nebraska, Boise and Bonnies ahead of us..but only has 9 ACC teams. I really feel like the ACC will have 10 in there (a lot of the experts are saying it too).

Definitely got some work to do

B12 and SEC are improved this year. Surprising could still be 9-10 ACC teams. I guess the B10 (outside of top) and Big East are a bit worse off than they have been historically. Big east killed us last year.

I’ll take a Dayton appearance. Just no more NIT! NC St game is huge on so many levels since I don’t think this team has the bodies or personnel to go on a deep ACCT run if that is what it would take to get a bid.

Honestly if the team makes the tourney it’s found money...no coach could’ve gotten these 5-6 guys to the ncaas. JB should be coach of the year

Hopefully Louisville doesn’t sink...their last 5 could all be losses...UNC, @Duke, @VTech, UVA, @NC St.
yep but I'm pretty sure they'll remain high enough rpi wise for our W to remain q1

yep but I'm pretty sure they'll remain high enough rpi wise for our W to remain q1

Probably. Will be interesting how much they weigh all these metrics...especially RPI this year. Frankly, I don’t think Syracuse or LVille are Tourney caliber teams nor is the ACC especially strong this year. But the quality of the bubble is so bad that maybe both get in.

Are there sites or people to "follow" that are better than Joe at this type of stuff? Where should I be looking?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom