Brandon Reese signs contract with pro team in Israel | Syracusefan.com

Brandon Reese signs contract with pro team in Israel

In related news another Israeli team was seen scouting the noon pickup games at the YMCA. They have heard the competition is very good since you have to wait a while to play again if you lose.

In related news another Israeli team was seen scouting the noon pickup games at the YMCA. They have heard the competition is very good since you have to wait a while to play again if you lose.

You just made my whole day

In other news, Bjorn seen in Hancock International a few moments ago. He said he is going to Palestine to join a team over there, so he can finally play Reese 1 on 1.

Brandon Reese would have started for 200 other programs last year. He was just on the wrong one. Kid is a stud.

Hey, if he applies for dual citizenship, will he be required to do his own year of military service for the Israelis?

Brandon Reese would have started for 200 other programs last year. He was just on the wrong one. Kid is a stud.
He is good. Frustrated Flynn when I saw them practice.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

It's getting pretty deep on this board MyMeloMyMan might want to grab some waders

The only pro PG on our roster last year. Clearly, the kid got Boeheimed.

Edit: I find it hilarious that my iPad tries to autocorrect or tell me I've spelled something wrong constantly, but it had zero problem with the word "Boeheimed."

Good for Brandon. Easy kid to like. I wish him much success in Israel.
Haven't some here hinted that he's NOT an easy kid to like? I could have sworn some of our current/recent students have suggested he's kind of, well, a douche.

Haven't some here hinted that he's NOT an easy kid to like? I could have sworn some of our current/recent students have suggested he's kind of, well, a douche.

Yes

What pro team did BRNCUSEFRVR sign for? Wasn't he the one that could take Reese apart with ease (at least he thought as much)?

What pro team did BRNCUSEFRVR sign for? Wasn't he the one that could take Reese apart with ease (at least he thought as much)?
Its been said that BR was the fastest dude on the team. Therefore, BRNCUSEFRVR is even faster, too fast for anyone to see. He just signed with the Heat, but no one will see him. Does that answer your question?

Thirded.
Might be the most disliked walk-on ever according to these trusted sources. Too bad that this will be his final syracusefan.com legacy. From afar I would never have never surmised this. I guess it's like the old saying goes, "You reap what you sow."

Might be the most disliked walk-on ever according to these trusted sources. Too bad that this will be his final syracusefan.com legacy. From afar I would never have never surmised this. I guess it's like the old saying goes, "You reap what you sow."

Yeah, it's too bad because all of the other walk-ons that I've had the pleasure of meeting (Resavy, both Matts) have been awesome guys.

Yeah, it's too bad because all of the other walk-ons that I've had the pleasure of meeting (Resavy, both Matts) have been awesome guys.

Its funny hes like that because the first time I saw him play a few years ago I thought he looked like one of those kids who thinks hes Carmelo Anthony off the court. So funny its true.

Maybe it's me, but I really don't feel an anonymous public forum is the proper place for anyone to discuss a former (or current) player's personality. I think it's proper to discuss their basketball skills, but why would people take shots at him. I appreciate their opinions, but not everyone you come across is going to rub you the right way. It's part of life. But, almost like we are taught growing up that if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all.

I, for one, wish Brandon a lot of success, and hope that he represents himself, his family and his university well.