Braswell | Syracusefan.com

Braswell

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
In JBs NCAA presser this evening he said that Braswell plays every day, practice and games, in pain and they’ve talked to several doctors across the country with no resolution yet. Said it’s painful for him to both run and jump but he’s been able to play through the pain. He also said he is a great kid who is probably the most liked kid by everyone on the team.

In JBs NCAA presser this evening he said that Braswell plays every day, practice and games, in pain and they’ve talked to several doctors across the country with no resolution yet. Said it’s painful for him to both run and jump but he’s been able to play through the pain. He also said he is a great kid who is probably the most liked kid by everyone on the team.
That can't be. I've read here all year that he's not getting more playing time because boeheim is an idiot. Nice smokescreen James

If it could finally be resolved this summer, watch out

Obviously this is still very vague, but I don't like the sound of that...

The world doesn't have enough Big Bad Bobby Braswell threads.

Wow I didn't know Bras was hurt, hats off to him and the other guys playing thru the pain in a really tough year.

Only played in a handful of games last year and ended up redshirting.

Damn. Kudos to the kid for everything he has given. Unreal on the luck between Bras and then BS with injuries.

Last edited:
This is also true: every one of our players is always hurt to some degree. It's been this way since 2006 at least. Maybe every team is this way by the time the end of the season rolls around. After watching the way Houston seems to practice, I don't know how their whole team is not in wheelchairs by now.

I wonder if it’s a fibromyalgia type of situation or diet based inflammation or some weird wonky thing that usually flys under the radar.

I suspect that had something to do with his limited minutes earlier in the year. The alternative is a nefarious plot by JB to refuse to play him. Another case of us not really knowing what goes on behind the scenes.

Cuse!

I accidentally caught that presser. It made me feel sad. We have Kadary, Q and Braswell all playing in pain. And we have Sidibe. Man.

Have to start wondering if there’s something in the drinking water in the dorms or the team’s chef is using banned ingredients or something.

This is also true: every one of our players is always hurt to some degree. It's been this way since 2006 at least. Maybe every team is this way by the time the end of the season rolls around. After watching the way Houston seems to practice, I don't know how their whole team is not in wheelchairs by now.
I've thought for quite a while that the injury level of SU BB players is much higher than the average. The guys who play on the team have such an extensive history of being hurt before they get to SU, and getting hurt while they are here and immediately after they leave SU. There are just so many, many examples.

I am very well aware that high level BB results in frequent injuries, but I still think that the SU related injury rate is significantly above average.

I accidentally caught that presser. It made me feel sad. We have Kadary, Q and Braswell all playing in pain. And we have Sidibe. Man.

Don’t forget about Marek.

Knocked out a tooth, and then a busted finger.

Dude is a STUD.
He’s like a hockey player - doesn’t matter how severe the injury, they just shrug it off and go back into the game for their next shift.

I wonder if the various MDs and therapists they've worked with have looked beyond the obvious to something like pelvic floor dysfunction. I worked with some therapists a few years ago that worked on a study that investigated how pelvic floor dysfunction had less than obvious connections to orthopedic conditions such as knee pn.

I wonder if the various MDs and therapists they've worked with have looked beyond the obvious to something like pelvic floor dysfunction. I worked with some therapists a few years ago that worked on a study that investigated how pelvic floor dysfunction had less than obvious connections to orthopedic conditions such as knee pn.
I thought braswells condition was more related to his shins. Although I could see other leg issues arising from over correction to the shin issues. Knees especially.

I thought braswells condition was more related to his shins. Although I could see other leg issues arising from over correction to the shin issues. Knees especially.
The point is there are connections through the kinetic chain that get overlooked. If pelvic floor dysfuction can affect the knees. It could also affect other things. Having said that, I'm not saying that he has that specific problem or that it's the cause of his pain, just that they need to look beyond the obvious, if they haven't already.

The case study my colleagues did was a patient that had been to something like three different therapists with no positive results before he came across them and finally got some relief.

I wonder if it’s a fibromyalgia type of situation or diet based inflammation or some weird wonky thing that usually flys under the radar.

I was wondering about diet based inflammation too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom