Braylen Ingraham: Torn Achilles | Syracusefan.com

Braylen Ingraham: Torn Achilles

Out for season with torn ACL. Not good. Here we go.
Oh man, awful for him. His clock might be out. What’s wild is there are actually a large number of similar sized guys for once to absorb his snaps; Perry, EFC, Watson. I had him on the 2nd unit.

whenever I see a thread with a players name only, I immediately say “he’s out for the year” just to prepare myself for the worst case. And this is in fact the worst case scenario. Hope he heals quickly and it’s time for next man up, it’s just the nature of football. Depth is everything. Every team will lose a player for the season in fall camp, it’s the team who can backfill the best who typically sustain success as we know.

Not a position we can afford to lose. Big loss. Unfortunate. Wish the best for the kid.
Such a bummer for Ingrham.

There really isn't a position we want to lose anybody at but we can absorb this just as well or better than any other loss. We are pretty deep with bigs honestly. I think we have several guys that can play inside or outside in this defense. We just can't keep having this happen.

Oh man, awful for him. His clock might be out. What’s wild is there are actually a large number of similar sized guys for once to absorb his snaps; Perry, EFC, Watson. I had him on the 2nd unit.

Yeah, this was his last year of eligibility.

Tough break for him, awful news. Feel like he was playing well at the end of last season. Probably the only spot besides QB where depth is questionable.

Man that’s terrible. Feel awful for him.

Was really rooting for him too after his injury at Alabama and coming to play here. Horrible way to end his career and that is such a crappy injury.

Feel terrible for him. He did some good things last year and I assume was in line to be a contributor again. Tough loss.

that is just terrible for that kid. To miss the season after all this effort has to be gut wrenching. And then doing all the rehab all over again. Makes you realize how much these kids sacrifice to play for their school and their family. Feel for him

Feel really bad for this young man he worked so hard to get to where he is when you see something like this happen you have to realize the significance of getting your degree hopefully his surgery will go well and he be a mentor to the younger players. Hang in there Brayden we are all rooting for you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom