BREAKING: AJ Long injured ... Wilson to start vs Duke | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

BREAKING: AJ Long injured ... Wilson to start vs Duke

i would post the WOW freakout attempted remote control hiding but chip would never stop watching

65068-Tom-Brady-sad-sitting-rQ2S.jpeg

i don't like hearing anything about nerves - i hope he's ok soon. this season's lost, i don't care about saturday much.
i agree on both counts---nerve injuries never get a 100%--i an a vet of a adcf and it is really never the same.--- i too am done for the saeson

cuseguy said:
It can happen with anyone, but this was one of my concerns with Wilson. Small and fragile. Next man up.
at this point it might be "last man up"

As long as we don't read something like this I'll be okay,

"The safety call was the pivotal point in the game. With the score tied at 13-13 late in the third quarter, Quarterback Troy Nunes dropped back to pass on second down and 10 from his own 22. Under pressure from Michigan rushers, Nunes scrambled in a zigzag pattern, moving backward gradually. After a lengthy chase into his end zone, he threw upfield toward the right side line. The ball fell untouched and, with the closest receiver yards away, the officials called intentional grounding, giving Michigan a safety and a 15-13 lead."

So please, no safeties from the 22 yd line.

Which is why we needed the touchdown at the end and couldn't just kick the field goal and send the game into OT. :bang:

Broyld is Hunt with less accuracy and ability to run an offense.

He might still be better than Dixon or the other emergency guy.

Need more of this.

RUTGERSCRUSHED.gif

Time for the D to grow a pair

I didn't recognize those uniforms! I had to think for a minute who was playing. Hey this thread has talked about everything else - might as well!

Feel really bad for AJ Long as he needs all the snaps he can get. But this is a golden opportunity for Wilson. His time to shine and show the world why he should be the guy heading into next year.

Let's Go Wilson!

this is good news
MRI reveals no structural damage in Syracuse football QB AJ Long's spine, father says

Feel really bad for AJ Long as he needs all the snaps he can get. But this is a golden opportunity for Wilson. His time to shine and show the world why he should be the guy heading into next year.

Let's Go Wilson!

In all honesty, if AJ is the future, and with the OLine as miserably banged up as it is, it might be better that AJ isn't playing.

Snaps are great but broken confidence and a career ending injury isn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom