BREAKING: AJ Long injured ... Wilson to start vs Duke | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

BREAKING: AJ Long injured ... Wilson to start vs Duke

Thanks for trying to lighten the mood with the comedy everyone! This thread was a lot funnier to read than I ever expected based on the topic

Is this injury along the similar lines of what Long had at the end of Camp, and if so, could this be a chronic issue?

Next man up!

Interestingly enough, this makes me hate the punt from the 37 just a little bit more.

Line barely budged. Half a point in some spots. Shows how much support Vegas gave AJ.

0d4e26760427d1e94e17ff05bdd683a7e74014542045b08f68fa2bd5e7804a17.jpg
Arguably my favorite movie ever

Is this injury along the similar lines of what Long had at the end of Camp, and if so, could this be a chronic issue?
Seems easy enough to address. "Son, don't let people step on you."

Millhouse said:
your attempts to bring this thread back to normal will fail

Well, Wilson was our second string QB, not Long.

If someone will make this stop, then I promise to stop laughing about Maryland's QB situation from 2012.

Seriously, I promise. (It was pretty funny though, I mean a true freshman LB lining up?). Ok, now I'll stop.

Millhouse said:
until we saw him play

Well, I'm pretty certain none of these guys are the answer.

So might as well give Wilson another chance, and after he fails or gets knocked out of the game, we give Kimble a shot.

They're all average.

So might as well give Wilson another chance, and after he fails or gets knocked out of the game, we give Kimble a shot.

They're all average.
my kingdom for average

Do not go gentle into that good night
rage,rage against the dying light

My favorite poem, and my pre game speech on Saturday. Courtesy of Mr Thomas

Wilson starts and wins the last 3 and the bowl game and is starter next year . Why not.

They're all average.
Maybe Long watched the game film of the O-line last week and then suddenly "realized" he had a season-ending injury.

Wilson starts and wins the last 3 and the bowl game and is starter next year . Why not.
While were at it could I get a winning power ball ticket

They're all average.

In any of their defense, it's probably the same thing we all thought about Ryan Nassib his redshirt freshman year. Just takes time.

The days of the 4 year McNabb or Graves productivity isn't on the short term horizon. Wish it was.