BREAKING: NEW OTTO COSTUME COMING | Syracusefan.com

BREAKING: NEW OTTO COSTUME COMING

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
http://www.nunesmagician.com/2011/1...ume-first-look-new-syracuse-university-mascot

Otto_medium.jpg

So, the only real changes are the Nike swoosh and the block "Syracuse" on his back? Do we really need either of those things???

[edit] never mind. I just read the article for all of the changes. I never really saw the subtle things about Otto. That makes me a typical male, I guess.

New block lettering on the back, rather than script

Great tidbits in the article. Almost had a "War Otto".

Maybe there should be a different Otto for football? He would have brown patches and have a withered look, like a really old orange that's been sitting out for too long. Even throw in a day-glo orange Otto with a reptilian look since Nike is becoming more prominent in the design. Or how about an all-black Otto, since everyone else seems to have an all-black uniform these days.

The list of different Ottos could be endless.

Without the riveting analysis of the changes, I wouldnt have even noticed them.

Maybe there should be a different Otto for football? He would have brown patches and have a withered look, like a really old orange that's been sitting out for too long. Even throw in a day-glo orange Otto with a reptilian look since Nike is becoming more prominent in the design. Or how about an all-black Otto, since everyone else seems to have an all-black uniform these days.

The list of different Ottos could be endless.

At $10,000 a copy, the list will be very short.

Uh, so is Nike paying for this?

I'd rather have one Otto. But you could try something like have the hat removable, and underneath would be a green stem.

I'd rather have one Otto. But you could try something like have the hat removable, and underneath would be a green stem.
Interesting thought. Not sure if I'd like that, but I'd have to see the design first.

I thought the part about having a Clementine as Otto's younger sister was interesting.

I thought the part about having a Clementine as Otto's younger sister was interesting.

Agreed. That was about the only thing I liked. :p

But they won't do that 'cause it's sexist and Cantor never signing on for that!

Interesting thought. Not sure if I'd like that, but I'd have to see the design first.

even barney had a little sister. and her white trash triceratops boyfriend.

Otto has been looking pretty mangy this year.

I suppose I prefer the cursive over the block lettering (and a straight hat rather than a crooked hate), but we dodged a major bullet with that horrible Angry Otto, so no complaints here.

Great then Otto could remove the hat and expose himself to young kids.

As a side note, the guy Sean Keeley refers to in his article that drew the picture for him, is my dad :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom