BREAKING: NEW OTTO COSTUME COMING | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BREAKING: NEW OTTO COSTUME COMING

What's under the hat? I feel like there are dark secrets there. He's hiding something. I saw the way he looks at nectarines.

I saw Otto walk into the lockerroom to change. Why would he go in there unless he has something to hide? #occupyotto

Angry Otto is long overdue. I think there should be two Otto's - the current one and Angry Otto for big/rivalry games.
I think that having an Otto with a scary look would be great. Uhh...on second thought!!

Maybe there should be a different Otto for football? He would have brown patches and have a withered look, like a really old orange that's been sitting out for too long. Even throw in a day-glo orange Otto with a reptilian look since Nike is becoming more prominent in the design. Or how about an all-black Otto, since everyone else seems to have an all-black uniform these days.

The list of different Ottos could be endless.

With all those different combos Otto would be the envy of even Eugene, Oregon.

I would have thought Nike would change Otto to white with silver. I just hate the block S. Every time I see it the first thing I think of is Stanford...and I'm a Cuse alum. At least if Syracuse is spelled out on his hat, people will know which school it is. Wouldn't hurt if he looked a little meaner too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom