Breakout Player Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Breakout Player Thread

O: Butler - becomes "the guy" and sharpens his QB-like trickeration ability
D: Armstrong - 100 tackles
ST: Shy - becomes the best gunner in the ACC and most feared lead blocker.
Frosh: Coley / Melifonwu

Clarke at Safety also Foster at 223 is our biggest safety ever.

O- I have a weird feeling it will be devito. Hope I’m wrong and he’s our 2019 breakout
D- cordy... has to be

O: Butler - becomes "the guy" and sharpens his QB-like trickeration ability
D: Armstrong - 100 tackles
ST: Shy - becomes the best gunner in the ACC and most feared lead blocker.
Frosh: Coley / Melifonwu
Please oh please I hope we don’t pull a Buffalo Bills move by having the best special teams player in a conference and not finding room for them on Off/Def like they did with Steve Tasker. He was the 2nd or 3rd best receiver but they wouldn’t play him because he was “too valuable” on specials.

Give me a break, if they are that valuable on specials then they are even more valuable from scrimmage.

The only exception is if they are having a hard time with the playbook ala JR Johnson but I don’t get that feeling regarding Shy.

O- Hofrichter
D- Hofrichter

Starting our Syracuse Punter for Heisman campaign now.

O- Hofrichter
D- Hofrichter

Starting our Syracuse Punter for Heisman campaign now.
Has any school in history ever had two punters win the Heisman? We could be the first!

Riley Dixon, Heisman winner in my heart, 2015

I think Robinson makes a huge leap leads defense with Slayton. Hope Richards steps up at lb. He has nfl size. Hope we can find a ballhawking safety who has a feel for interceptions. I think Trill can be that guy but ima huge fan of redshirting so he can learn nuances of safety position. Offensively I feel mo Neal and Howard will get carries and effectively run the ball. I like Mo ‘s size now at 191 and he has great feet. Butler will be great out once he gets rid of droppsies. Looking forward to Queeley and Lutz at slot. Need our whole line offensively step up together and create holes for our backs. Hoping we get a 1000 yard rusher someway somehow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom