Bring it home, boys and girls | Syracusefan.com

Bring it home, boys and girls

T

tee1222

Really wanted to go to Philly to see the game, but worse off is due to the 11:00 start, I can't even watch most of the game.

Some of you might remember my post about an awful incident. My son, my heart and most important person on the planet to me, was assaulted by another 5 year old, his best friend.

This is no joke, the kid just lost it and went crazy. I can't imagine what his home life is like if he went that crazy on another 5 year old. Thankfully, he is fully well, nothing permanent and back to 100% physically and emotionally.

Nevertheless, we are going to our first martial arts class at 10:30 in order to protect him, not to fight.

Anyway, this isn't about me, it's about you guys/girls and "our guys". So please, bring it home and

F Nova

(btw, sorry to get so deep and absorbed in myself, but I am torn between Cuse and the boy. still i feel like this is the right decision by a mile to go to the first class)

good luck!

hopefully this guy is the martial arts teacher

mr-miyagi-smiling.jpg

I'll be watching @ my dads with my kids including little man who is just getting old enough to actually pay attention to the tv in small bursts. When he does pay attention it will be 3 generations of males on my side of the family which hasn't happened since my gramps passed 15 years ago.

Best to you and your son.

Made the right choice Tee, SWC will have the recap when you get back

good luck!

hopefully this guy is the martial arts teacher

mr-miyagi-smiling.jpg
He would need every single inch of Miagi San. You wouldn't believe the incident if I told you. Not even from an 18 year old fresh out of correctional facility. But from another 5 year old? It boggles the mind, how bad things must be for this other kid.

I actually feel worse for him than my son, but my wife doesn't share that sentiment. Anyway, after all this, I still remain positive for our future.

Back online, I get to watch the game after all, doctor's appointment.

Really wanted to go to Philly to see the game, but worse off is due to the 11:00 start, I can't even watch most of the game.

Some of you might remember my post about an awful incident. My son, my heart and most important person on the planet to me, was assaulted by another 5 year old, his best friend.

This is no joke, the kid just lost it and went crazy. I can't imagine what his home life is like if he went that crazy on another 5 year old. Thankfully, he is fully well, nothing permanent and back to 100% physically and emotionally.

Nevertheless, we are going to our first martial arts class at 10:30 in order to protect him, not to fight.

Anyway, this isn't about me, it's about you guys/girls and "our guys". So please, bring it home and

F Nova

(btw, sorry to get so deep and absorbed in myself, but I am torn between Cuse and the boy. still i feel like this is the right decision by a mile to go to the first class)

My son loves karate it has really built his confidence so I'm a big believer in it ! On a side note my son's karate school is having a martial arts show on SUPERBOWL SUNDAY which may force me to miss the first half of the game! So I feel your pain!:bang:

My son loves karate it has really built his confidence so I'm a big believer in it ! On a side note my son's karate school is having a martial arts show on SUPERBOWL SUNDAY which may force me to miss the first half of the game! So I feel your pain!:bang:
Superbowl, rough! It's like the people who save a few bucks having their wedding this day.
I bet if you look around during the show, you might see a ton of ipads, laptops, etc and maybe if you're lucky a big sign that says:

free_wi_fi_spot.gif

Superbowl, rough! It's like the people who save a few bucks having their wedding this day.
I bet if you look around during the show, you might see a ton of ipads, laptops, etc and maybe if you're lucky a big sign that says:

free_wi_fi_spot.gif
No what I'm going to see is I'm going to be one of the only dads who didn't bail on the show and there will be a sea of moms in no rush to leave...Thank God for DVRs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom