Briscoe close to an offer | Syracusefan.com

Briscoe close to an offer

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
Alex Kline (@TheRecruitScoop)
1/19/12 9:24 PM

2015 St. Benedict's (NJ) PG Isaiah Briscoe had 21 points & 6 assists tonight. Syracuse is close to offering.

TheRecruitScoop Alex Kline
UConn will watch 2015 PG Isaiah Briscoe, 2013 PF Isaiah Watkins & 2013 PG Tyler Ennis of St. Benedict's (NJ) today.

Briscoe is going to be a beast

I agree with edowd, get ennis and briscoe

"Syracuse is close to offering."

What does that mean? Does staff tell people we're thinking about offering a kid, but really haven't decided yet?

Alex Kline (@TheRecruitScoop)
1/19/12 9:24 PM

2015 St. Benedict's (NJ) PG Isaiah Briscoe had 21 points & 6 assists tonight. Syracuse is close to offering.
It might be that they believe he will commit, so they are double checkoff others to be sure he is the top choice

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

I haven't really seen much of Briscoe, I'd love to see the staff get a commit from Ennis Although it looks like Zona is really after him these days.

I haven't really seen much of Briscoe, I'd love to see the staff get a commit from Ennis Although it looks like Zona is really after him these days.
I know this is far from great insight but for some reason I would love to have Briscoe I would even value him over Ennis personally not really sure why or have zero facts to back it up lol

I know this is far from great insight but for some reason I would love to have Briscoe I would even value him over Ennis personally not really sure why or have zero facts to back it up lol
they are 2 years apart so it doesn't really matter

Hey who said you had to have an actual reason. ;)

Being that he wanted to commit at Midnight Madness, I'll take a wild guess and say he ends up being our next verbal.

"Syracuse is close to offering."

What does that mean? Does staff tell people we're thinking about offering a kid, but really haven't decided yet?

It was a question in the debate portion of Fab Melo's academic decathlon.

:bang: Really, really don't care about a close to offer at this time...how close to playing Melo is the more significant and burning question!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom