Briscoe/ennis | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Briscoe/ennis

I don't care if i am a delusional cuse fan

i want ennis and briscoe
I want them too, but I'm not going to say they should be lining up to come here because they have an opportunity to see what school is best for them. It's the same process most of us went through when choosing Syracuse as our college. There are a lot of positives and negatives about the school, as there are anywhere.

I've heard lots about Ennis and Syracuse. Hopefully it comes to something. He is very smooth and plays for a very well organized and respected high school program.

Isaiah Briscoe just has "it." His passing is very crisp and high level. His decision making superb. His anticipation is off the charts. He can shoot it from outside as well as get to the basket through traffic. He also has great genes, Kyrie Irving's cousin, Iasia Hemmingway's little brother. If there is a better freshman guard in the world I would be surprised. As you can see I'm all in on Mr. Isaiah Briscoe. To think he has three more years to develop, get bigger, stronger and faster is scary indeed.​

I was just thinking the same thing to myself. I would like to see any freshman that is that skilled and plays with that much poise. Loved the centercourt steal at the end of the game in crunch time.

PS: since they won, they play again at 1:30 on Friday on espn2.

I was just thinking the same thing to myself. I would like to see any freshman that is that skilled and plays with that much poise. Loved the centercourt steal at the end of the game in crunch time.

PS: since they won, they play again at 1:30 on Friday on espn2.
Thanks for the heads up

Just checked to see who St. B's was playing, wow Findlay Prep from Nevada I think they are #1 in the country.

anthonybennett1.jpg

Anthony Bennett pictured above from Canada a 6-8 wide-body PF who hasn't even taken a visit anywhere

Dominic Artis Oregon-signee

Winston Shepard San Diego State commit

Brandon Ashley Arizona signee

Christian Wood UNLV commit, junior

Amedeo Della Valle considering several high-major programs

Here is a report from Max Preps on yesterday's action
http://www.maxpreps.com/news/1-ir-y...ep-rallies-past-florida-champ-blanche-ely.htm

Here is one from ESPN with video and props to Briscoe
http://espn.go.com/blog/high-school/boys-basketball/tag/_/name/isaiah-briscoe

Florida account of game
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/other/sfl-lt-agate0sb-20120330,0,2224792.story

Is Briscoe the son of Lenny? :D

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

He's probably a good pool player, too!
1993_pro-celebrity_th.jpg

And I'll bet he's a good man in a fight, too!
Bennie_Briscoe_S.jpg

Brandon Reese is a walk on, who i respect seems like a great guy. All i said was i believe i could beat him in one on one

You make it sound like i said i am going to beat Scoop in one on one, that would stupid of me

This is getting old. We need an ignore button.

Click on your name on the top right corner, under settings s the ignore feature, type in that name and your good to go
Or just click on their name and hit ignore on the top right side of the pop up.

I kinda wish Ennis was named Green or Curtis or Logan, just because if they both wind up at Syracuse it would delight me even more to see them on the court together.

Findlay prep also has nick madray werent we recruiting him too?

I'm at the game now. Ennis looks good. Briscoe looked hurt in warmups but he's playing

Ennis looks, physically, like a D1 point guard right now. Doesn't look exceptionally quick so far but he's got a great frame and solid form on his jumper. I'm a fan.

What about this Bennett guy? Dude is a beast. Would be a great tweener 3 or 4.

Click on your name on the top right corner, under settings s the ignore feature, type in that name and your good to go

can't figure out how to do it on iPhone...

Watching this game, Briscoe, with his size and body type and, for what I've seen, also his game, reminds me of a young Dion Waiters. Solidly built, pretty good finisher, maybe right now not as athletic or explosive but he's still a frosh so that could/should come...

I like what I've seen of both Briscoe and Ennis.

Watching this game, Briscoe, with his size and body type and, for what I've seen, also his game, reminds me of a young Dion Waiters. Solidly built, pretty good finisher, maybe right now not as athletic or explosive but he's still a frosh so that could/should come...

I like what I've seen of both Briscoe and Ennis.
Briscoe tried the Dion spin move at the basket but put the shot up weakly. Can tell he has watched the team this year. Biancardi & the the other announcer are gushing about him.

Briscoe reminds me a lot of Dion. I love the kid. Ennis is a great distributer. And the refs have sucked this game.

Briscoe reminds me a lot of Dion. I love the kid. Ennis is a great distributer. And the refs have sucked this game.
Did you see his drive from the top of the circle and finish at the basket against the McDonald AA? I'd love an early committment like we had with Dion.

Did you see his drive from the top of the circle and finish at the basket against the McDonald AA? I'd love an early committment like we had with Dion.
Kids real special. Great with the ball. Hard to believe hes 15 taking it to 19 year olds (prep school ages). I want Briscoe more than I want nerls

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom