Briscoe/ennis | Syracusefan.com

Briscoe/ennis

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
On espnu now,,,,ennis is a smooth looking player, briscoe is going to be scary...6-3 and built as a freshman

based on one half alone, i want 'em both.

Yea briscoe will be a top 5 guy in his class, if you didnt know you would think hes a junior or senior

definitely. can't believe he is frosh.

Both of these guys look very good for high school guards.

Is Briscoe the son of Lenny? :D

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk
I gave that a like because my brother made the exact same joke when he texted me about the game.

And everyone else will likely keep ignoring it, or laughing at it.

Thats ok then, That im the only one who does not fail to see

That our Syracuse Basketball program

is in the same tier with Kentucky, UNC, and Duke who players as i say line up to play for

is in the same tier with Kentucky, UNC, and Duke who players as i say line up to play for
Not if a message board Guy can beat one of our scholarship guys one on one.

Ennis won't wow you with his athleticism but is he smooth and highly skilled. A true point guard that can really distribute and just make smart plays. Briscoe just made an amazing steal and layup. Could pass for a senior already. Glad his sister is at SU. Don't know our chances with Ennis but would be a great PG for that junior class to build around.

Not if a message board Guy can beat one of our scholarship guys one on one.

Brandon Reese is a walk on, who i respect seems like a great guy. All i said was i believe i could beat him in one on one

You make it sound like i said i am going to beat Scoop in one on one, that would stupid of me

Brandon Reese is a walk on, who i respect seems like a great guy. All i said was i believe i could beat him in one on one

You make it sound like i said i am going to beat Scoop in one on one, that would stupid of me
You might have a better chance of beating Scoop because he'd get bored and take ridiculous shots. You wouldn't be able to get around Reese on D. Stop.

you sound like the delusional Kentucky fans we always make fun of.

What I like about both is that they can get into the lane with ease off the dribble. Ennis was impressive with the ability to finish with either hand and making sharp passes in the lane. Briscoe is already a high level talent and it's scary to imagine how much better he'll be in a few years.

I dont know much about the 15 class other than towns but briscoe ould rnd up being the number 1 player, hope we lock em up early

No, Brandon was a RECRUITED walk on who earned a scholarship at SU. He didn't have one every year, but he has been on scholarship at SU. If Johnny Flynn could barely get by him in practice, (which I witnessed)... well, thats all I have to say about that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom