Brisett cannot throw it | Syracusefan.com

Brisett cannot throw it

he should never post up. he should never drive. he needs to get his points on offensive rebounds, broken plays, dunks, the occasional open 3. hes like paul harris. anytime he tries to create his own shot its a disaster. anytime i see us throw it into the post to him i wanna break something. something good happens 1 out of every 10 times.

He’s actually finishing his contested layups really well recently despite the rest of his game trending in the wrong direction.

He’s lucky he didn’t get tossed I hope they don’t suspend him for Clemson cause that’s a tough roadie where we need a big physical guy like him. Tonight I’m down for more Marek. PC playing great too can maybe slide Eli to 4 and play all 3 guards.

IT seems too often he drives into a crowd and forces up a really bad, off balance, heavily contested shot instead of passing the ball back out and resetting things.

Battle is on the bench?
Ya let Brisset jack them up while the game slips away!
Nice coaching

He's lost on offense.

At least we don't have to worry about the leaving early talk.

I must admit, he has had a very bad year IMO.

Definitely has become my least favorite player to watch. Just have no faith that something good is coming when he has the ball. Still love the glimpses of him crashing the boards though it seems less frequently than last year.

I still love his potential...but he needs to be on a short leash. :(

I didn't like that we was touching the ball out of timeouts...I mean, of everyone on the floor, OB? Out of a timeout, trying to stop a run? Really? I would rather just punt.

I disagree with many of your posts, which I think often come aggressively post losses, but this one I can accept. I’ve been strong in my conviction about what we need from Oshae. I don’t know how much more sample size we need before we realize isolating him is simply a net negative over the course of a game.

He’s the most capable post up player on a team that never has a post presence.

That being said, he’s the most inefficient player I’ve ever seen. Every play has the promise of an And1, yet finishes with a missed layup/blocked shot.

Eventually you have to settle on one of several bad options for your offense especially against a good defensive team.

Getting the ball to Brissett on the interior is a heckuv a lot better option than having him hoist shots from behind the arc where we have no one to rebound his miss.

I still love his potential...but he needs to be on a short leash. :(

I didn't like that we was touching the ball out of timeouts...I mean, of everyone on the floor, OB? Out of a timeout, trying to stop a run? Really? I would rather just punt.

I have no idea what we do during TOs. We never seem to get an easy basket thereafter...or even a good, clean look.

He adds a degree of difficulty on layups similar to that of a half court shot. It’s bewildering to watch especially when you look at the relative ease other teams can make layups.

Definitely has become my least favorite player to watch. Just have no faith that something good is coming when he has the ball. Still love the glimpses of him crashing the boards though it seems less frequently than last year.
He is a combo of Paul Harris and Trob. Tell me you don't cringe when you see him get the ball at anytime in the Offense? He really is my least favorite player to watch since meShaun

I have no idea what we do during TOs. We never seem to get an easy basket thereafter...or even a good, clean look.

We must talk defense...right? It makes very little sense.

I'm sure it has been mentioned but his elbow was cheap and he should have been tossed. that said I wish he was that "tough" or aggressive when people were actually looking at him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom