Brissett & Battle | Syracusefan.com

Brissett & Battle

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
Which ones played their last game in the Dome?

Both?

Battle?

None?

Brisset's going to Fagan's for a Cosmopolitan. Tyus he gone.

Honestly? I'd be A-OK with the answer being both.

I appreciate everything Battle has done for this program, but it's time to start building something new with an offensive approach not predicated on him shooting 20 times per game, rain or shine. He's been great, but we need something different.

Brissett... heavy sigh... is just not getting the job done. When does 'potential' become a worthless attribute? He's been bad. Period.

Hunter flat out shut Battle down as he guarded him all night. If that is any indication of one sure NBA player against potentially another, well then Battle has a long road ahead of him in getting to the NBA.

I'm not quite ready to give up on Oshae yet. He's had a bad year - well below my expectations and most peoples. But I have a hard time giving up on a guy after his sophomore year. Now if he wants to spend the offseason goofing around with his people in Vegas again instead of staying on campus working with the coaches, then I won't be at all happy.

Which ones played their last game in the Dome?

Both?

Battle?

None?

Neither.

I hope they aren't dumb enough to leave and go undrafted. Come back improved when you are already going to be one of the best players in the country, have a good year, get drafted, and be ready for the NBA. Right now they will struggle to get minutes in the G league. There is a reason college is for 4 years.

I'm not quite ready to give up on Oshae yet. He's had a bad year - well below my expectations and most peoples. But I have a hard time giving up on a guy after his sophomore year. Now if he wants to spend the offseason goofing around with his people in Vegas again instead of staying on campus working with the coaches, then I won't be at all happy.
One of the worst sophomore regressions I can remember. Needs to work on his low post game. I’ve never seen a 6-8 guy struggle around the basket so much.

Battle should come back cause if he doesn't he will go undrafted, flame out in summer league, get no playing time in G-league, and boom NBA dream is over

Who did he work with in Vegas?... the performers from Cirque du Soleil? Only way his incessant contortions near the basket make any sense.

Who did he work with in Vegas?... the performers from Cirque du Soleil? Only way his incessant contortions near the basket make any sense.
He went back to his old prep school "Findlay Prep". One of the top teams nationally every year and is where Dior Johnson just transferred too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom