Brissett & Battle | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Brissett & Battle

One of the worst sophomore regressions I can remember. Needs to work on his low post game. I’ve never seen a 6-8 guy struggle around the basket so much.
I’m starting to wonder if he’s really 6-8. Plays like he’s 6-5

If Battle was a first rounder he leaves last season. He's going to be a fringe 2nd rounder no matter what year he goes. If he decides to leave and start trying to get paid that's cool. I can also see a scenario that he likes Syracuse and figures might as well play the 4th year since his scouting report is essentially closed.

I hope so.

But for whatever reason his jumpshot has gotten worse every year in this program, and despite being a quasi-star he gets the crap beat out of him for 38 minutes every game without any whistles. So I'd understand if he doesn't like college as much as some kids might.

At the end of last year Oshae was being projected in the top 20 fairly often for this year's draft, wth happened...Battle is what he is, probably won't get drafted but will sign with a team for summer league, and that'll be his shot. I do agree that his best chance would be to show he can handle the ball well enough to be a secondary ball-handler, but I don't think he can honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom