Broyld and Desir Questionable for Saturday... | Syracusefan.com

Broyld and Desir Questionable for Saturday...

Take a page from Bill Belichick's playbook. List everyone as "questionable".

Sucks about Desir. I thought the punt return team had turned a corner. Figuratively and Literally.

@PSFootball
Coach Marrone said Ashton Broyld suffered an unspecified injury during practice this week and is doubtful for USF game Saturday.

@PSFootball
Coach Marrone said Ashton Broyld suffered an unspecified injury during practice this week and is doubtful for USF game Saturday.
Wow. Not even an upper- or lower-body indication.

Must be serious.

More concerned with the possible absence of Desir...really seemed to give the punt return team a boost as of late. The most significant time Broyld had seem as of late was in clean-up time anyway

More concerned with the possible absence of Desir...really seemed to give the punt return team a boost as of late. The most significant time Broyld had seem as of late was in clean-up time anyway
Desir is the backup for Wilkes at FS too. Wilkes appeared to twist his knee badly against UConn and did not run well after the injury. We could be down to our 3rd string FS if things back badly Saturday.

Desir is the backup for Wilkes at FS too. Wilkes appeared to twist his knee badly against UConn and did not run well after the injury. We could be down to our 3rd string FS if things back badly Saturday.
The way Wilkes has played lately, it maybe a blessing in disguise.

I had an "unspecified" injury once. Worst thing I've ever been through.
If he has sustained an injury to the body part that cannot be spoken, we are surely doomed.

Well if history is any indication he can be pretty careless with one unspecified body part.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom