Bruce Pearl crapping on Ennis | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bruce Pearl crapping on Ennis

Somebody ask Pearl if Ennis has ever been at a barbecue at his house.

Also, somebody ask him how many houses he owns in Knoxville.

Oh yeah, Pearl also said Crean is a Top 10 coach nationally. True story.

He also said earlier in the day that he would rank Tom Crean as a top 10 coach (in the country, not the Big Ten)I'm not making this up. Tom Crean. Top 10 coach. Think about that.

Bruce Pearl is thoroughly unimpressed with Tyler Ennis. On ESPN2 he and Seth Greenberg were discussing the top freshman players. When Ennis' name came up Pearl immediately began to question him being there saying he's "only on here because he's the point guard at Syracuse". Greenberg then defended Ennis.

At least it's kinda nice that he thinks the Syracuse name elevates the status of its players...
consider the source...Bruce Pearl :crazy:

image.jpg

Somebody ask Pearl if Ennis has ever been at a barbecue at his house.

Also, somebody ask him how many houses he owns in Knoxville.
Bruce "we've got weapons" Pearl. I'm sorry that's terrible.

if ennis was less talented he could stick around for 4 years and become shabazz napier

I've always disliked Bruce Pearl. He was a rat at Illinois, and a cheater at Tennessee.

Hope he never coaches again--although that opinion has nothing to do with what you've reported here about his opinion of Ennis.

Ennis hasn't played anyone to be judged against Bruce. Just because he's getting his feet wet doesn't change the fact that you're a douche Bruce.

Hope your Dad is enjoying Maui bro!

Haters are going to hate!!

Well, it doesn't bother me when the sports broadcasters do it. But man, some of the non-calls during the St Francis game certainly were not an expression of love by the referees! This may be one of the earliest times in the season where I was yelling at the TV!

TE seems pretty good to me. His numbers are not there yet. But he's shown tremendous moments of sparkle. He's hit consecutive 3's, he drives well to the basket, and he's a very good passer. I like that he tries to pass first before scoring. Getting everyone involved spreads the defense and makes everyone play better. So TE's stats may not be stuffed. But from what he's done so far I am happy. Yeah, it's going to take some time for him to adjust to the college level play. There are times where he does not look comfortable and seems like he's rushing his play. But it's not going to take more than a month or two for him to tune into the right frequency. I think by February and March TE is going to be awesome!

Last edited: