Bryant 6 #2 UNC 2 at the Half | Syracusefan.com

Bryant 6 #2 UNC 2 at the Half

OrangeinBoston

All Conference
Bryant is very solid and their goalie can beat you by himself (about 14 saves in the first half). Massa is no where near as effective at the X with the rule change - about 50%. Would not want to see these guys again in May.

how is bryant getting all these players?

how is bryant getting all these players?
With practically no new D1 programs and H.S. Lax continuing to grow like crazy, there are a million good players out there.

With practically no new D1 programs and H.S. Lax continuing to grow like crazy, there are a million good players out there.
It's good in a way .. nice to grow the sport. Parity is also generally a good thing. It's just hard to fathom that a team like Bryant with pretty much zero LAX history could beat SU in the NCAA's. But that's history now.

What exactly was the rule change this year at the FO X?

I wish LeMoyne would've joined the MAAC...I think it would help increase their student recruiting base outside Upstate NY.

They would have a ranked D-1 Lax program.

Bryant is very solid and their goalie can beat you by himself (about 14 saves in the first half). Massa is no where near as effective at the X with the rule change - about 50%. Would not want to see these guys again in May.

There not nearly the same team as last year. UNC was definitely taking this game to lightly and it nearly caught up with them. There goalie is top notch but there offense has been awful and as noted Massa is still good but not nearly as dominant as he once was

There not nearly the same team as last year. UNC was definitely taking this game to lightly and it nearly caught up with them. There goalie is top notch but there offense has been awful and as noted Massa is still good but not nearly as dominant as he once was
I'm guessing that, with the new FO rules, Fowler would have come back to the pack, too.

I'm guessing that, with the new FO rules, Fowler would have come back to the pack, too.

Raffa at Maryland has come back to the pack so I think your probably right. Though I think Fowler would have adapted over the course of the year and gotten better as the season went on but your right I don't think he would have been as dominant especially against higher end guys.

The Goldstock kid from Niskayuna is lighting it up for the heels as a sophmore. I think his sister just signed to play for SU next year.

The Goldstock kid from Niskayuna is lighting it up for the heels as a sophmore. I think his sister just signed to play for SU next year.
Cousin. Going to need her to come in and play right away.

Hes looked very good this year. Though some of that has to be attributed to the fact so many teams are concerned about Sankey and Bitter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom