Bryant | Syracusefan.com

Bryant

im4cuse

2nd String
Put me down for avoiding them in game one. They did it again knocking off top seed St Joes easily to win this league. Faceoff man dominant. Good goalie top coach. And obv have no fear of Dome. Can see us squeezing sticks again. Even though lots to like with this model. Time is now HHH

Bring those beeyatches on. We owe them some serious payback.

From here on in, you only have to lose once...
My point was, they only lost to the #2 and #3 teams. And they have played some, well, not so good teams. Literally, ANY team can lose to anyone. Realistically, this team will not lose to Marist or Bryant. Could they? Sure. Will they? Doubt it. I would be shocked if they don't make it to Memorial Day weekend. We'll see.

Count me in as someone who wants to avoid Bryant. I don't think there a great team bit there solid defensively and Walt is a pain in the ass. Good news is Bryant is not good offensively and has zero depth. Bad news is they will play zone and I have Waldt penciled in for 10 + saves before he gets off the bus.

Two factors do favor SU. While Bryant will have no fear of the Dome the surprise factor is zero after the last two years especially last year's upset. Second this is a senior laden team that knows exactly what there getting into against Bryant. Coming of a loss to them they should be motivated big tine.

SU can beat anyone...and can lose to anyone. They are not a dominant team.

C'mon, we are the most dominant team out there, with possibly the exception of ND. Stop straddling the fence and get on board.

SU can beat anyone...and can lose to anyone. They are not a dominant team.

They lost on the road to the #2 and #3 team by one goal each. And the ND game they blew.

Best team in the country.

So what if they aren't 5 goals better than EVERY team.

Count me in as someone who wants to avoid Bryant. I don't think there a great team bit there solid defensively and Walt is a pain in the ass. Good news is Bryant is not good offensively and has zero depth. Bad news is they will play zone and I have Waldt penciled in for 10 + saves before he gets off the bus.

Two factors do favor SU. While Bryant will have no fear of the Dome the surprise factor is zero after the last two years especially last year's upset. Second this is a senior laden team that knows exactly what there getting into against Bryant. Coming of a loss to them they should be motivated big tine.

I would like to think that playing Bryant could serve as a good motivator with the momentum of a win carrying through to Memorial Day. Avenging last year could set the tone for a huge run.

Last edited by a moderator:
creatorsgame said:
I would like to think that playing Bryant could serve as a good motivator with the momentum of a win carrying through to Memoial Day. Avenging last year could set the tone for a huge run.

Exactly. If the boys can't get up to curbstomp Bryant then they don't have what's needed to bring home the title.

My guess is they do - I just hope the D gets organized because they've looked awful the last 3-4 games.

I want Bryant and I want to beat them big.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom