Brycen Goodine Transferring to Providence | Syracusefan.com

Brycen Goodine Transferring to Providence

This would suck.
We have to lose atleast 1 scholarship player at the very least.
Goodine would be a tough loss. I don't care he struggled this year. He showed he was a player who could develop.

Agreed. He looked good at the end of the year. I think he’ll be a solid player.

All the same, somebody was obviously going to leave at guard. Will be interesting to see if Jalen goes too now.

Agreed. He looked good at the end of the year. I think he’ll be a solid player.

All the same, somebody was obviously going to leave at guard. Will be interesting to see if Jalen goes too now.
I think its more probable than not Carey is gone.
If he wasn't transferring his surgery is a 3 month injury. He could have played in February.
He wasn't going to risk his redshirt because he is gonzo. The medical RS will give him a better chance to get a waiver and be eligible next year.

Losing Goodine is just terrible. We don't recruit 5 star talent I don't get how players can be expected to be finished products when they come here. Ennis was the exception.
It's maddening.

Can’t fault him at all. The coaches son and JG3 aren’t going anywhere in the lineup. Would likely have reserve role next two years minimum, then Dior comes to town
Some how there were enough minutes for Brandon Triche, Dion Waters and Scoop Jardine but we can't mix Goodine in with Buddy and JG3.

It is so damn frustrating.

Yes he definitely showed promise towards the end of the year and he’s tall, he’s a tall point guard with a lot of length so that’s what made me like him that much more In terms of the zone. now he’s gone and it’s a damn shame! Something Musta happened behind the scenes

Yes he definitely showed promise towards the end of the year and he’s tall, he’s a tall point guard with a lot of length so that’s what made me like him that much more In terms of the zone. now he’s gone and it’s a damn shame! Something Musta happened behind the scenes
Think the something happened directly in front of us.

I agree with Bees that Brycen has a lot of talent. I hope he stays. Wish JB was more willing to run a normal rotation and give the backups a little regular playing time. A veteran coach should know how to manage playing time. Love JB but we have lost too many players with short sided foolish substitution patterns (or lack thereof).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom