Bucknell on cbs college at 730 | Syracusefan.com

Bucknell on cbs college at 730

Marsh01

Living Legend
Some brackets have us playing them. May want to tune if for a sneak preview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my cousin goes there... I hope we don't play them because I root for them due to the family connection.

Bucknell is right down the road from me. I hope we don't play them. I remember when they came to the dome and beat Cuse. That one hurt. Also, everybody remembers when they upset Kansas #3 seed in the tournament. Lewisburg was hopping after that win.

Bucknell is right down the road from me. I hope we don't play them. I remember when they came to the dome and beat Cuse. That one hurt. Also, everybody remembers when they upset Kansas #3 seed in the tournament. Lewisburg was hopping after that win.

A Central Pennsylvanian jvbj? Me too. Bucknell is a good team that is peaking at the right time. They have won their last six games by an average of 14 ppg and have an NBA prospect at center (Mike Muscala).

A Central Pennsylvanian jvbj? Me too. Bucknell is a good team that is peaking at the right time. They have won their last six games by an average of 14 ppg and have an NBA prospect at center (Mike Muscala).

Yes, Todd. You are from Lewisburg, right? We chatted before. I live in Allenwood.

Go Cuse!

Yes, Todd. You are from Lewisburg, right? We chatted before. I live in Allenwood.

Go Cuse!

I remember you now. Either you have a different username now or your username slipped my mind.

Marsh, did you watch the MWC tourney games last night. New Mexico made me feel better about our tournament chances. They struggled with Wyoming who is the single worst team I think I have ever seen outside of this year's WVU team. The Lobos, in line for a 2 seed, got almost 12 minutes into the second half before they made their first field goal of the half. I think they had two FGs with 5 minutes left in the game. All the while, they only relinquished 6 points of a 10 point half-time lead.

I do love the MWC Tourney court design though.

Marsh, did you watch the MWC tourney games last night. New Mexico made me feel better about our tournament chances. They struggled with Wyoming who is the single worst team I think I have ever seen outside of this year's WVU team. The Lobos, in line for a 2 seed, got almost 12 minutes into the second half before they made their first field goal of the half. I think they had two FGs with 5 minutes left in the game. All the while, they only relinquished 6 points of a 10 point half-time lead.

I do love the MWC Tourney court design though.

Of course I did. Was up until after 2 watching Boise/SDST.

The problem with New Mexico is that they are sort of like Pitt. they play very physical. Last night they were called for a lot of fouls that they will get called for in the NCAA tournament and that will come back to haunt them at some point (mark my words). The key for that team is to stay out of foul trouble and last night they did not. they were just able to win because they are more talented than Wyoming and Wyoming's big man also was in major foul trouble.

Boise State did themselves no favors last night by losing to SDST. They will be sweating it out on Sunday. I was actually hoping they would win a they were a possible opponent of ours and I think we would have matched up very well with them.

I watched part of the SDSU game as well. Really seems a down year for that conference. It is tough because my wife is a UNM alum and we do root for them but its so hard for me with that pill popping frat boy Alford roaming the sidelines.