Bud and the Manchild discuss last night's box score | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Bud and the Manchild discuss last night's box score

He rolled his ankle late "due to fatigue"

that is flat out irresponsible to just roll out like that.
Seriously, yes. He likely rolled his ankle because he has a recent history of rolling his ankle, and because of whatever was going on with that floor. It just as easily could have happened in the first minute of the game.

He rolled his ankle late "due to fatigue"

that is flat out irresponsible to just roll out like that.
ok. is it anymore irresponsible than saying shots didn't fall because of tired legs? Can that be proved? of course not, but we all know it to be true.

ok. is it anymore irresponsible than saying shots didn't fall because of tired legs? Can that be proved? of course not, but we all know it to be true.

ive played basketball my whole life, ive never been worried or heard about rolling an ankle later in the game vs the beginning of the game. there is absolutely such thing as shooting with tired legs.

ive played basketball my whole life, ive never been worried or heard about rolling an ankle later in the game vs the beginning of the game. there is absolutely such thing as shooting with tired legs.

In my opinion, rolling an ankle isn't fatigue related; it's about landing on someone else's foot. That's almost always how it happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom