Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2017 Why do I put myself through this season thread

Only positive is that Tyrod Taylor was the only guy who showed up.

Glad he looks the part even when the rest of the team and coaches decide to embarrass anyone who roots for the team.

Buffalorumblings is killing Tyrod, said hes missing guys running wide open but can't see them.

Am I really following on gamecast while watching something else and see a Tolbert run followed by a pass to Tolbert for a net combined yardage of 0.

Lol. **** out of here Dennison. Guess we don't even try to win when down in the 4th.

O stop Mr. Giants are going to win the Sb this year.
Doesn't everyone think their team can win it all??

Well except for Cleveland...and Dallas since 1995...when you were 11.

Am I really following on gamecast while watching something else and see a Tolbert run followed by a pass to Tolbert for a net combined yardage of 0.

Lol. **** out of here Dennison. Guess we don't even try to win when down in the 4th.

That's what happens when you have a fb as your backup rb

That's what happens when you have a fb as your backup rb
Crazy. Guy should be your third RB assuming he should be on the team. Bills have had very strong #2 RBs for past few years. There's a ton of guys available who bring more to the table.

I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this game.

Crazy. Guy should be your third RB assuming he should be on the team. Bills have had very strong #2 RBs for past few years. There's a ton of guys available who bring more to the table.

Ridiculous

This loss was inevitable, way to much headline reading. Coaching staff decisions also finally catching up. Tolbert as ur #2, zero wr depth, Mills and Ducasse starting less on the team.

Romo basically making fun of Tyrod for not testing 1 on 1 outside match ups

The Bills sucked tonight

That said, anyone have any other occasion where a guy bitching about a bad spot (which was horrifically bad and inflicted the outcome of the game) was flagged for "unsportsmanlike conduct"

Yeah, the Bills played bad, but they were in contention and now the flags come.

Sorry I may still be smarting from Ed Hochuli's first-ever "there was no holding on the play as the player fell down on his own" call from last week

Team is 5-2...you trade Marcel Dareus for a draft pick! Then give up 200 yards rushing the next game to the Jets

That's what you call sabotaging your own season

Team is 5-2...you trade Marcel Dareus for a draft pick! Then give up 200 yards rushing the next game to the Jets

That's what you call sabotaging your own season

They gave up 54 rushing yards in their first game without Dareus (not to mention he was a non-factor the whole season).

Fact of the matter is that the defense has allowed most teams to move the ball pretty easily all year but made up for it by forcing a ton of turnovers. They didn't force turnovers tonight = they got manhandled.

I wouldn't say Tyrod was the only guy to show up, but he played pretty well considering how god awful the OLine and running game was. His teammates certainly did him no favors.

Richie Incognito says after the game "Thursday Night Games are bull**** and completely unfair"

Ok... I'll give the team that. TNF is a joke and the play on the field is typically pretty poor compared Sunday/Monday games.

That being said. They played epically bad. It wasn't just a loss, it was an utter embarrassment on every level. I've never seen a team so unprepared to play a football game in my life.

You want to say TNF is "bull***"? Ok... We better see much different team next Sunday or all this "culture change" and "the process" talk can shut up until next season and we can go back to what everyone thought they were... the same old Bills.

Richie Incognito says after the game "Thursday Night Games are bull**** and completely unfair"

Ok... I'll give the team that. TNF is a joke and the play on the field is typically pretty poor compared Sunday/Monday games.

That being said. They played epically bad. It wasn't just a loss, it was an utter embarrassment on every level. I've never seen a team so unprepared to play a football game in my life.

You want to say TNF is "bull***"? Ok... We better see much different team next Sunday or all this "culture change" and "the process" talk can shut up until next season and we can go back to what everyone thought they were... the same old Bills.

I'd like this about a hundred times if I could. If you want to criticize TNF after a win- trust me, you will find a willing audience in me. But to do so after such an epic no-show is not a good look at all. AT ALL.

The Bills have to find a way to split the next four games to have a prayer of the playoffs. Last four ease off (Dolphins twice, Indy, @NE)... 5-3 down the back stretch might do it. I'll do a full analysis next week but right now I am still too disgusted...

Its one thing to lose a close game a la the Cincy and Carolina games but that was as you noted an absolute embarrassment for 3+ quarters. Team needs to make major moves over the following 9 days before the Saints game.

Need to sign a legit RB to be the #2 guy with Jones probably out for the year and the Tolbert experience finally getting exposed. Blitz packages need to be worked on, zero pressure on McCown last night and Shaq Lawson looks awful.

Get the right side of the O line worked out. Get Miller back in there plus Groy and or Sentreal. Really hope this team responds and were not looking at 2011 again where we will be 5-6 in a few weeks.

Last edited: