Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

I guess to be positive - Buffalo gift wrapped four turnovers to the Jets and yet it is only 6-0? Feels like one of those games that you can steal. You know, if we can get our act together. FYI I am using a more colorful word than "act" in my mind...

I guess to be positive - Buffalp gift wrapped four turnovers to the Jets and yet it is only 6-0? Feels like one of those games that you can steal. You know, if we can get our act together. FYI I am using a more colorful word than "act" in my mind...
And one of those turnovers was directly scored on by the Jets defender to give them those 6 points.

Gotta wonder if the criticisms of Allen were unfortunately correct, 4 turnovers against a depleted jets secondary.

Gotta wonder if the criticisms of Allen were unfortunately correct, 4 turnovers against a depleted jets secondary.

He was a 52% passer last year with more picks than tds. That doesn't just go away in 8 months. Everyone needs to keep expectations in check. Just need him to keep the trajectory pointed upwards.

Cannot waste this defensive effort.
Unfortunately the Jets are able to get enough yards to pin us deep off the punt and our first half offense just self destructs at some point before scoring points.

Imagine being a defender, not allowing a single score, despite offense turning it over repeatedly, and losing 8-0.

Lmao

And now we self destruct.

McDermott better watch himself after this game. Just a complete LACK of process today.

I've had enough of him to, get an offensive coach for a change

I've had enough of him to, get an offensive coach for a change
An opening day like today is enough to officially make me wonder about him. I love Beane but this is tough to watch from McDermott. Hopefully they aren’t joined at the hip.

An opening day like today is enough to officially make me wonder about him. I love Beane but this is tough to watch from his McDermott. Hopefully they aren’t joined at the hip.

To many blowout losses under him for my liking, never been a huge fan. Says all the right things but the results haven't been there albeit with last years oline we probably over achieved

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom