Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Very impressive performance. I was telling my son who is a huge Bills fan before this game started that they are taking NE down. Singletary has been great. Allen has been excellent

That drive was awesome. Agree w Jeremy tho, Gore would have been nice there toward the goal line.

Yup, I'll take the 3 though and more important about 7min + of game time

Very impressive performance. I was telling my son who is a huge Bills fan before this game started that they are taking NE down. Singletary has been great. Allen has been excellent

CORNER TURNED!

Dude - I know you're trying to make a play, but FALL ON IT! Don't try to pick it up. That's what happens when you do that.

I don't see full games very much here in Chiefs territory, but very pleased with what I see. I was just hoping to get a win, but we got a win and look like a legitimate playoff team even while we left some points out there. I'm excited to see what the rest of the season holds. Have to think Jets and Steelers should be wins and interested to see how we match up with Balt and NE.

Dude - I know you're trying to make a play, but FALL ON IT! Don't try to pick it up. That's what happens when you do that.

It was Hughes, good player but football IQ isnt his forte

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom