Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Going to be a good one, methinks
Really interested in the chess match of McDermott vs this power QB run scheme.

Such a tough thing to deal w because every NFL defensive roster is built to defend the passing game these days.

Really interested in the chess match of McDermott vs this power QB run scheme.

Such a tough thing to deal w because every NFL defensive roster is built to defend the passing game these days.

Our defense has been great at dictating physicality the last 3 weeks. Unleash the aggressiveness but maintain your gap... then rally to the ball.

Maintaining gap control and containment will be the key, IMO. Hughes scares me a bit in that regard.

Big one today Bills fans, not sure how much I love the match up but absolutely love that we have meaningful football at the Ralph in December. I actually think the key today is not the defense but the offense--Baltimore is going to score points. I will happily eat crow but I am not sure I see us winning a 20-17 game. Hope Allen stays hot and Singletary can grind the Ravens down. Let's get #10!

Balt played an even game vs NE once NE changed up the D. stats were 370 vs 340. As good as they are they still have had multiple close games due for a clunker. Tough to 10-12 in a row and then finish out a season in the playoffs.

Usually when I get too excited for a game for any of my teams, it blows up on me often in spectacular fashion. So I'm trying to keep it under control. But wow I'm looking forward to see how we do today.

And incidentally, I was wrong. I didn't think we'd have this kind of record this year. And I'm very happy to be so wrong.

Balt played an even game vs NE once NE changed up the D. stats were 370 vs 340. As good as they are they still have had multiple close games due for a clunker. Tough to 10-12 in a row and then finish out a season in the playoffs.

Similar to the Houston game last week; I think score effect played a role in that. NE is on the other side of a lot of those games where they get up and play with a big lead. Not sure it ever would've been close in the 3rd qtr if the Ravens didn't muff a punt.
I agree with the other part though. Are they so good that they're just going to roll everyone the rest of the way, I doubt it.

yeah Balt let them back in the game for sure. but it was 17-13 3rd quarter NE had the ball going to take the lead a fumble return for 70 happened. the NE scores again to make it 24-20 reverse that and going into the 4th its 27-17 NE.

Guys just wide open downfield and not even close.

This is bordering on Patriots level bad for Josh Allen. Really frustrating to watch. He needs to get his act together. Daboll can’t not call certain plays because our QB is a joke so far.

I've seen this movie before, defense plays good enough to win but tires out because the offense is a disaster...

This is bordering on Patriots level bad for Josh Allen. Really frustrating to watch. He needs to get his act together. Daboll can’t not call certain plays because our QB is a joke so far.

Wind isn't helping at all. Neither guy is completing passes downfield.

Wind isn't helping at all. Neither guy is completing passes downfield.
I’m honestly over the wind tbh. Build a dome in Buffalo if we have to play home games after October where no one can throw the ball.

Eagles, and now Ravens, playing completely into the opponents hands.

I’m honestly over the wind tbh. Build a dome in Buffalo if we have to play home games after October where no one can throw the ball.

Eagles, and now Ravens, playing completely into the opponents hands.

Can't/won't run and can't stop the run = probable loss.

I think McDemott is pissed about an illegal substitution that wasn't called on Baltimore

Can't/won't run and can't stop the run = probable loss.
Of course, but we’re not the running team the Ravens are... yet here we are playing in our typical post-October wind tunnel. Wind would seemingly have a much bigger effect on the team that isn’t the best running team ever.

too bad refs dont bother with lineman down field calls on baltimore.. dude was almost in the endzone blocking on the TD and he knew it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom