Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Oliver is taking longer to come along then expected and after losing Phillips and Star being useless, DT is in a pretty desperate spot.

Oliver did not play a ton on Sunday. I would say he played 25-30% of the snaps, He's probably been part of the problem with the running game D. I think Oliver has been a bit of a disappointment so far. Still very early but hopefully he can continue to improve and make impact

- Yanks choke in the playoffs
- SU football is an abomination
- My favorite sports figure of all time seems to have lost his coaching super powers

The Buffalo Bills are my only hope for happiness at this point...

I’m terrified

- My favorite sports figure of all time seems to have lost his coaching super powers

I’m terrified

Recipe for disaster

I’m terrified

My eggs are all in this basket, which is sure to end like this:

1573142787232.png

Before I place my bets for the week are the any major injuries for the Bills?
There is no way they should be getting a FG in this game. I get Allen isn't proven but the Bills D is legit and defenses travel for road games.
Bills are +2.5/3 and Cleveland looks ready to combust. Bills are good value assuming their aren't major injuries.

There is no way they should be getting a FG in this game. I get Allen isn't proven but the Bills D is legit and defenses travel for road games.
Bills are +2.5/3 and Cleveland looks ready to combust. Bills are good value assuming their aren't major injuries.

Really good shape overall.

Zero names on the injury report as of today's practice, I believe.

No injuries but I think we're gonna lose this one honestly. Felt the same way about the Eagles game.

What’s it going to take for some of y’all to not have bad vibes anytime we play a team with a modicum of talent?

I think that Eagles loss did a number on people.

I don’t feel one way or the other, but Cleveland is not Philly, and this Bills team is aware, and has been making moves, to address the run defense... also, we’re not playing in conditions that make throwing the ball next to impossible for 2 quarters.

What’s it going to take for some of y’all to not have bad vibes anytime we play a team with a modicum of talent?

I don’t feel one way or the other, but Cleveland is not Philly, and this Bills team is aware, and has been making moves, to address the run defense... also, we’re not playing in conditions that make throwing the ball next to impossible for 2 quarters.

I just think Cleveland is the more talented team and also in a more desperate spot, much like Philly was.

I just think Cleveland is the more talented team and also in a more desperate spot, much like Philly was.
I prefer to go with the Tuna when he said you are what your record says you are.

I’m feeling confident. Bills are the better team.

Better coaching, better QB, better Oline, better defense.

rain and 20mph winds tomorrow in cleveland. some sites have it worse than that. at least it wont be cold on top of it

I’d love to see a complete game for once. I don’t expect it, but I’m hopeful for it.

Most likely we win a close, frustrating game or get beat.

The defense has been a bit vocal about getting revenge for Jordan Poyer..

All this Baker drama and part of me thinks we see Allen, in his humble, steady self, go out and put on a good show for the Bills Mafia in the stands.

Our old pal LeSean McCoy a healthy scratch in KC today

Swing game today. With Oakland winning Thursday this is a big one to stay two games clear. Hopefully Frazier is prepared to make Baker's life uncomfortable. Let's Go Buffalo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom