Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 101 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Good win. Thought there was a ridiculous amount of recency bias in the predictions/expectations for this game. Nice little moneyline sprinkle.
That puts the YTD garbage time tally at what, minus 35? Point differential can be a useful stat but if I hear one more wannabe Jimmy the Greek say the Dolphins are clearly better due to point differential, OMG.

Good win. Thought there was a ridiculous amount of recency bias in the predictions/expectations for this game. Nice little moneyline sprinkle.
That puts the YTD garbage time tally at what, minus 35? Point differential can be a useful stat but if I hear one more wannabe Jimmy the Greek say the Dolphins are clearly better due to point differential, OMG.
The Dolphins takes sustained me this week... lol. So many ppl just say things but have no idea what they are talking about.

You know - I swear I remember those two teams playing earlier in the season.

What a win today. Coaching was on point except for a couple sequences.

And now I can watch the Saints bury Brady!

Seattle though was a 6-1 team that probably should have been 3-4 by play on the field.

Josh Allen - AFC Player of the Week

Great for Josh, and deserved.. bad for Klein, who apparently fell victim to the unwritten rule that two players on the same team can’t win both awards.

From the write ups, it seems like we used Klein in a different way schematically. I’m very interested to see if this translates to a turning of the page for the defense. Edmunds finally looks healthy, and the DL, that was 4th in pressure rate heading into the Seattle game, finally started getting home.

In this modern NFL, defenses will be successful based on negative plays, turnovers and holding for FG’s. Teams are going to move the ball, and I’d much rather see this ultra-aggressive defense from the Seattle game, even if it means we give up a big play here and there - and we absolutely did with the blown coverage TD and Metcalf getting the best of single coverage a few times - and I’m completely ok with that if we’re hitting the QB and putting the opposing offense in pressure situations.

As far as the offense goes... I mean, flawless. Allen’s ceiling is out of this stratosphere. Seattle’s defense is BAD, but we also had Allen and Brown healthy for the first time in 4 weeks...