Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 102 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Jesus - Larry Fitzgerald is still playing.
2D274906865133-tdy-jeter-hat-tip-140926.jpg

Hadn't heard this little tidbit before about draft day:

Beane was active on draft night, studying the first 11 picks in search for where he might be able to trade up. (The draft-day revelation of racially insensitive tweets from his high school days, for which Allen apologized in media appearances that day, did not affect his draft stock.) Beane tried to move to No. 4, the Browns’ second pick. When that failed, he agreed to a deal that would have sent two first-rounders to the Broncos for their choice at 5, with one caveat: The swap would be off if N.C. State pass rusher Bradley Chubb was still on the board. When Chubb slid, Denver kept the pick. Finally, Beane worked out a deal with the Bucs, giving up his No. 12 and two second-rounders to move up five slots. At Buffalo’s facility in Orchard Park, the GM headed downstairs to the media room, all fired up. “The looks on some of their faces, I’ll never forget it,” says Beane. “It was like I had just screwed everything up.”

Ok so besides a win - what do we want to see this weekend?

Allen slinging it all over the field is number one. He should be able to keep flying tomorrow - ARI’s D has been susceptible to the throw so the matchups should be in his favor. A healthier Brown, a healthier Knox, a healthier OLine, and w ZMoss rolling at full steam our options offensively appear endless and untamable. Also Allen himself has healed up fully from the shoulder injury.

Defensively I want to see Edmunds have back to back excellent games. Keep him attacking. Keep Klein, Poyer, Siran, and Taron attacking at the line of scrimmage. Force the QB’s hands with pressure and let the horses in the secondary cover it on the backend by making some plays on the ball.

I threw on the 1990 divisional game, against the fish in OP, while having my coffee this morning. One thing that stood out to me was that the team was good. The players knew it and the crowd knew it. You could feel the juice. No nerves whatsoever from players or fans.

It’s time to feel that way about the 2020 Bills. We. Are. Good!

Dane Jackson at CB2?

If Hyde can’t go tomorrow, that would be especially bad

Why is McKenzie throwing so many passes? I just have the Gamecast

Nice kick by Bass. Thought we were outside his range.

Two big kicks by Bass, but TDs are gonna win this game. That drop by Singletary may have been six...

Comfy first half. Feeling good abt the D game plan. We are keeping Murray hemmed in pretty nicely

Bass is rounding into a potential All Pro tbh

Singletary’s drop on that 2nd and long screen can’t happen.

I think Poyer had three missed tackles on that first drive.