Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 153 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Barkley missed Knox but it seemed Knox could have maybe caught it with two hands if he got the other up. Bad miss though.

I wouldn't mind if they increased the size of active rosters to help with situations like the Bills have today. I would think the NFL would much rather help ensure the stars are healthy for the playoffs

Should do like what baseball does with the expanded rosters in September.

It’s a rich man’s gripe but wow do we need to upgrade the backup QB position, Barkley can‘t win you any games. That said, maybe empty set with him isn’t the best option- run the ball and eat clock...

It’s a rich man’s gripe but wow do we need to upgrade the backup QB position, Barkley can‘t win you any games. That said, maybe empty set with him isn’t the best option- run the ball and eat clock...

They apparently like Fromm so he could be the guy. Not the worst idea to grab a project qb late in the draft either.

If these results hold, I guess root for Tennessee to beat Houston?... otherwise we get the Titans.

Great call about the expanded rosters. Makes sense to me.

If these results hold, I guess root for Tennessee to beat Houston?... otherwise we get the Titans.
Or colts to lose we get Miami. But definitely don’t want balt or tenn first round.

Hes gonna get a starting job somewhere maybe even the Pats. Seems highly unlikely
He has too much character to play for the cheaters. I’m hoping he goes to SF.