Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 155 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Q: Who's the only NFL player in history to have at least 4500 passing yards, 35 passing TDs and 5 rushing TDs in the same season?

Randall Cunningham?

Joshua Patrick Allen
689C4BEE-D693-4779-A3A3-1964F3B8F336.gif

Titans only up 3... do not want to play them

It used to be I didn't care about the other team's defense because we couldn't score no matter who we played. Now I don't care about the other team's defense because we score no matter what.

It used to be I didn't care about the other team's defense because we couldn't score no matter who we played. Now I don't care about the other team's defense because we score no matter what.
Plus the boys will have a massive chip bc of what happened down in Nashville in week 5. We will be focused AF for Vrabl & his merry gang of meatheads.

It’s a game they can just hold the ball forever with Henry and it would be extremely frustrating

I mean I'm saying I'd rather not play Tenn either despite their crappy defense. Plus I just can't picture Rivers making big throws on us in that stadium.
But whatever I'm not on the edge of my seat here; I do think that earlier game was a fluke.

Taylor is a stud and the colts have a talented D but I like this matchup so much more than the titans and honestly the Browns too, as they have more playmakers on O.