Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 171 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Are we trying to lose? What a joke the playcalling has been here. We ran the ball on 5 straight plays earlier for zero reason. Now we aren't running the ball when we need to.
I don’t get it!!

When people say the NFL is fixed I laugh but this is beyond comprehension

I am not confident we can hold them.

I've had Jack Doyle in fantasy before. Trust me - he's really not unstoppable. It shouldn't be that hard

I simply can't get over how stupid it is to try and throw the ball with 1st and 10 up 3 with 3 min left and the other team has one timeout.

I can’t believe this. Sickening.

2nd year in a row. We don't learn as a team. Daboll calling a pass when any person with fball knowledge runs it there and then Allen just refused to recognize time and situation and just go down. Houston all over again. So sick of this crap

I simply can't get over how stupid it is to try and throw the ball with 1st and 10 up 3 with 3 min left and the other team has one timeout.
Boggles the mind

Defies logic, its football 101, even if u throw there its a quick simple pass. Can't believe it

Haven't stopped the run all day so 4th and 1 is a gimme of course

Did anyone touch Pascal while he was on the ground?