Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 173 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

I must have said to my family a dozen times before that ball went up "the Colts are scoring here, I know it, I know it, I know it"

Feel like we totally got away with one here .. started way too tight .. ended way too loose

My kid says there’s a block party that’s going to happen downtown, he has enough sense not to go

This was a bad matchup for us .. so surviving is no shame
Colts are a pretty good team,especially once their RB emerged. Playoffs is survive and advance

The last play didn't worry me too much cuz i knew he couldn't reach the end zone but prior to that was a sweat for sure.

Same here, once it was clear he was short I knew it was over. That said, so nice to see us play a hail Mary correctly

I was surprised Rivers got the ball that close.

So thrilled for this win.

My kid says there’s a block party that’s going to happen downtown, he has enough sense not to go

There was a watch party outdoors on Chippewa that the restaurants hosted. It was reservation only with limited seating. Maybe that's what he's talking about?

Glad we won ... but we lost both offensive and D line battles .. lost in ball control .. lost in 3rd down efficiency , running .. etc ... now it doesn’t matter in the micro cause we won on the scoreboard .. but in the macro ... you’re not going to win again playing like this

I’m a Dolphin fan, but man they tried to hose you guys.My wife doesn’t even watch football, but she watched the clear fumble and couldn’t believe anyone could watch a slo mo replay and not see that was a clear fumble.