Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 208 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Picks like that are what I said needed to go in favor of our defense.

Gotta admit I've thought since around the 49er game it was finally our year. God damnit. When are we ever going to win one of these f***ing things.

So where do we go from here?

KC is the gatekeeper.. have to figure out how to beat them.

McDermott - Outcoached
Daboll - Outcoached
Frazier - Hahahahaha

OL - Looks as bad as they’ve looked all year
WR - Our “great” WR unit got LOCKED by KC
RB - Trash

Allen - Erratic, but he also had ZERO help.

Defense - Far too much being spent for this unit to look like this today. I expect big changes this off-season here.

Can we get a good all around RB without using a 3rd round pick? And a go to TE.

McDermott - Outcoached
Daboll - Outcoached
Frazier - Hahahahaha

RB - Trash

Defense - Far too much being spent for this unit to look like this today. I expect big changes this off-season here.
I don't know how you beat this team. Best hope is an injury to #15. Lol @ everyone saying how great the Chargers job is. Ya have fun with a 0% chance at a home playoff game for the next decade.

Super excited to hear the media gush over the “amazing” throws Mahomes makes all day to wide open WR’s.

NGL... I’m low key rooting for Tampa Bay. The Mahomes worship gets under my skin that much.

McDermott - Outcoached
Daboll - Outcoached
Frazier - Hahahahaha

RB - Trash

I think u are right to think about it in terms of how to beat KC. The first thing that comes to my mind is to improve the pass rush.

Not showing that replay is irritating me more than it should be.

Super excited to hear the media gush over the “amazing” throws Mahomes makes all day to wide open WR’s.

NGL... I’m low key rooting for Tampa Bay. The Mahomes worship gets under my skin that much.

I mean, he’s had a lot of easy throws, but he’s still the best in the game currently, IMO.

We totally stopped what we were doing in the regular season that made our offense so dominant. We stopped the colts game and continued the next two

I mean, he’s had a lot of easy throws, but he’s still the best in the game currently, IMO.
Sure.. he doesn’t miss. I get that. I’m just watching the complete and utter bs Allen has had to deal with all night, and then I see Mahomes playing pitch and catch and I’m over it.

We totally stopped what we were doing in the regular season that made our offense so dominant. We stopped the colts game and continued the next two
Which is what?

In some ways I feel like this game has been more frustrating than if it was a just a straight up blowout. It's been this excruciatingly slow burn where it just gets a little more out of reach as each minute goes by.

In some ways I feel like this game has been more frustrating than if it was a just a straight up blowout. It's been this excruciatingly slow burn where it just gets a little more out of reach as each minute goes by.
Not that different from the game during the regular season.

That happens when your coach plays the game like he’s scared instead of trying to win.

How bad is Lamar Jackson ? Rivers and Mahomes making it look real bad

It's hilarious to not have anyone actual defend the other team's best weapon. Makes no sense.