Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 209 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Can we get a good all around RB without using a 3rd round pick? And a go to TE.
Go to TE’s aren’t easy to find, but I’m finally on board with a RB. I mean friggin Yeldon is a massive upgrade over Singletary. His 2 yard runs are 4-5 and he can catch. I could really do without DS on this team next year. Moss has a role.

So where do we go from here?

KC is the gatekeeper.. have to figure out how to beat them.

McDermott - Outcoached
Daboll - Outcoached
Frazier - Hahahahaha

OL - Looks as bad as they’ve looked all year
WR - Our “great” WR unit got LOCKED by KC
RB - Trash

Allen - Erratic, but he also had ZERO help.

Defense - Far too much being spent for this unit to look like this today. I expect big changes this off-season here.
Biggest areas I would focus on are the lines, offense and defense. Running game is absent and we can't get pressure on these quarterbacks without bringing extra rushers. Lots of help needed on both sides. I am confident that Beane can get this done, they have shown awareness and a willingness to address problems. But the draft is going to be HUGE - you need to hit on young cheap talent if you are going to throw a max contract offer to Allen in the next year or so.

McDermott and company will be fine. But tonight was a disaster, that's for sure.

!!!! Simple as what I said... this would be my 2 part question McD...

Daboll fu. ckedddddddd us w no Josh runs. I. DONT. GET. IT!

I was pushing for some Allen keepers to get him settled and keep the Chiefs safeties honest early on.

I feel bad for Josh. He didn’t play great, but he never had a shot with how the pieces around him on offense played/coached.
Yeah, needed a huge game from him. Coaches just didn't help a lot tonight. And KC is damn good.

Can’t believe this, but I’m rooting for TB. Bunch of trash players in KC...late hits, punches, shoving after the whistle, Tyreke Hill, constant holding
Yep, straight trash

KC wants to run their mouths and take cheap shots...it’d be a shame if the tables were turned

Mahomes floor at this point is Tom Brady... god only knows what his ceiling is or if he has one. As long as he is healthy the Super Bowl goes through KC. We can only hope Allen is the Manning to Mahomes’ Brady.

Bills tried to beat Mahomes at his game and came up short. Need to come up with a plan b that includes a run game of some sort and a D that can cover the TE. Not sure there is a way to stop Mahomes beyond keeping the ball away from him and that means a run game.

Singletary really dissappointed this year.

Mahomes floor at this point is Tom Brady... god only knows what his ceiling is or if he has one. As long as he is healthy the Super Bowl goes through KC. We can only hope Allen is the Manning to Mahomes’ Brady.

Bills tried to beat Mahomes at his game and came up short. Need to come up with a plan b that includes a run game of some sort and a D that can cover the TE. Not sure there is a way to stop Mahomes beyond keeping the ball away from him and that means a run game.

Wow. Mahomes floor is the GOAT?

Haha... ok with your Mahomes comment.

Did we though? I honestly don’t agree with much of what you said.

Singletary killed us early. We tried running more than we usually do. Our defense simply couldn’t stop them, which is what it is.

They locked down our WR’s and we have no counter punch. That needs to be the development in the offseason... Singletary gotssss tooo gooo.