Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Going to have to bring back Hauschka

I didn't understand Sal C's Hauschka point all summer. He kept saying (obviously paraphrasing McDermott) they needed to move on because they didn't trust him to make a potential 60yarder in the playoffs. IDK I was good with the 47yarder with the season on the line.

I didn't understand Sal C's Hauschka point all summer. He kept saying (obviously paraphrasing McDermott) they needed to move on because they didn't trust him to make a potential 60yarder in the playoffs. IDK I was good with the 47yarder with the season on the line.

Well I think the point they were trying to make was that he had lost the power in his leg he had when Buffalo first signed him. I think this was clear when you look at his struggles from 50+ last year. That said if Bass can't consistently make 34 yard chip shots I'd rather have Hauschka

Well I think the point they were trying to make was that he had lost the power in his leg he had when Buffalo first signed him. I think this was clear when you look at his struggles from 50+ last year. That said if Bass can't consistently make 34 yard chip shots I'd rather have Hauschka
It’s gonna be an interesting week to see what they do there. They had to know there would be hiccups w a rookie. I think they’ll keep the course.

I don't have a dog in the fight except for taking the Bills in my survivor pool this week but Allen needs a lot of work. Those two fumbles can't happen. He missed an easy td and got away with some throws.

I don't have a dog in the fight except for taking the Bills in my survivor pool this week but Allen needs a lot of work. Those two fumbles can't happen. He missed an easy td and got away with some throws.
The two fumbles, agreed, especially since its not a fluke - he struggled with that last year too.

The miss to Brown, and to a lesser extent, Knox, were bad.. he needs to hit at least the Brown throw.

That said. He’s a nightmare to defend, can hit every throw - anywhere on the field, and was 33/46 for 312 and almost 60 yards rushing... I knew his critics would criticize his game today but the hate he gets it’s absolutely irrational at this point.

If he cuts down those mistakes at all as we progress this year... that’s a damn good QB out there.

I don't think Darnold is good either, but it's crazy to see how poorly the Jets have done developing him and giving him help on offense. Before the draft I thought Darnold was the better prospect than Allen, but after today it's clear Allen is better even with the better supporting cast.

The Jets didn't even want to pay Robby Anderson, and he had a nice day for Carolina

You’d have thought the bills got trounced looking at the last couple of pages. they were running out the clock in the second half

you guys should relax bills have done a very good job building that team. Enjoy the ride

You’d have thought the bills got trounced looking at the last couple of pages. they were running out the clock in the second half

you guys should relax bills have done a very good job building that team. Enjoy the ride

Yeah I mean aside from Allen's two fumbles (which were atrocious and a real problem for him) and the kicking issues, I thought it was a mostly-dominant performance. They won easily, and left at least 10-20 points off the board.

Speaking of the kicking issues, the one kick looked like it may have squeaked in (even though it was definitely a bad kick) and the second miss was a really poor hold by Bojorquez. LACES OUT, DAN!

What did the Bills have 4 linebackers go down yesterday? Norman out at least 3 weeks as well. That's going to hurt.

What did the Bills have 4 linebackers go down yesterday? Norman out at least 3 weeks as well. That's going to hurt.

Any updates on any of them? Hoping Milano was kept out as a precaution because the game was essentially in the bag by halftime.

Any updates on any of them? Hoping Milano was kept out as a precaution because the game was essentially in the bag by halftime.
There were pictures of Edmunds (shoulder) in the locker room. No sling. No ice.

Devante Parker left the Dolphins/Pats game with a hamstring as well.

I’m hopeful Edmunds will be back for Miami.

Milano, I’m a little less optimistic of... his injury issues are going to have to be part of the contract discussions.

Devante Parker left the Dolphins/Pats game with a hamstring as well.

I’m hopeful Edmunds will be back for Miami.

Milano, I’m a little less optimistic of... his injury issues are going to have to be part of the contract discussions.

Hamstring last year as well if I remember correctly?

I'm really trying not to piss in your cheerios here and believe me Derek Carr has his share of problems, but those 2 endzone misses by Allen yesterday...woof. He's got to get that under control. That's the kind of stuff that costs playoff games.